Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How do you guys cope with the fact that despite being high iq and based our looksmatches are ugly obese landwhales who are deformed?[Poll inside]

do you guys think a 122iq based asian incel like me deserves a better looksmatch than a ugly sheboon

• no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other elab why plz

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
C

CMD

Veteran
★★★
Serious. Title. tell me i need to know.

i am a ricecel with 122 iq and i am based and blackpilled but according to stats, my looksmatch is a obese 600 pound shaniqua at best, and at worst a deformed alien looking gorilla looking pitch black sheboon with red teeth soaked in blood shaped like shark tooth triangles!:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

since the stats prove both ricecels and curries even with the two races sorted out seperately and not grouped together, to both be the looksmatches of black women!

and though i acknowledge a lot of hot sheboons do exist, my looksmatch sure as hell isnt any of them since im sub5 even amongst asians and therefore subhuman even amongst my own kind!

which means my looksmatch is a hideous sheboon even while im based and somewhat high iq

do you guys think i deserve better or no? tell me how you cope also!

you are not entitled to anything sweetie :foidSoy:

I'm not high IQ

idk everyone atleast deserves their looksmatch, if you want more then your looksmatch thats just greed

We end getting what we deserve.

why did u vote yes

edit sorry: misread my own thread jfl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back