Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do you guys cope with suicidal thoughts?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17997
  • Start date
Deleted member 17997

Deleted member 17997

KHHV
-
I've hit a recent low with my depression and I've been having suicidal thoughts. Some of you will probably tell me to rope which is sound advice but I'm afraid of dying and the frequency of these thoughts is abnormal and worrying me.

I just want to know if any other people here are in a similar situation and how you cope with these feelings/thoughts.

I cope with them by knowing that I'll act on it one day. It's like you're a 3/10 female and a disgusting overconfident creepy inkel approaches you every day, and instead of rejecting him you say "I will one day" and it makes him stop pestering you for a while. Maybe I'll never do it, but i hope so because it's the objectively right thing to do.

I just surrender to it. There is not much can be done. The situation.is hopless i think. Nothing can save us. Only miracle

I distract myself with drugs and loud music

I've hit a recent low with my depression and I've been having suicidal thoughts. Some of you will probably tell me to rope which is sound advice but I'm afraid of dying and the frequency of these thoughts is abnormal and worrying me.

I just want to know if any other people here are in a similar situation and how you cope with these feelings/thoughts.
What do you feel? i'm talking emotionally.
Which emotions do you feel?

I feel suicidal everyday. I guess I distract myself with memes and shit

#Egg White has some good therapeutic music, such as Depression and Over 4 U Hoes". No wonder the Canadian (((media))) shamed this talented autistic rapper.

Good advice !

Only with homicidal

I kinda dont tbh, I just let them be realizing that Im too much of a pussy to act on them

I think I hit the rock bottom recently. It got to the point where my emotional pain started to manifest itself physically, like somebody was stabbing my chest. I no longer feel anything after that, I guess I truly died.

Just keep with it you will eventually reach a state where you no longer feel anything. It's better than being in constant pain imo.

I just ignore them until they go away.

That's the thing, you don't.

I think of suicidal thoughts as a sort-of short circuit in the brain where the wish to remove oneself from pain manifests as a wish for death by mistake because in a state of depression the brain will constantly look for ways to escape a threat that isn't actually there. It's trying to solve a non-existent equation and by law of big numbers it follows that the brain will eventually output a solution that it mistakenly believes to be correct, there the suicidal thoughts come in. That's why suicidal thoughts don't bother me as much these days, I see them as mistakes which helps me ignore and dismiss them. I'm probably just coping hard but it's working so I don't care. Before this, telling myself stuff like "I'll do it one day, just not now" used to help me.

Never surrender my friend. The degenerates plans are falling by themselves, stick around for the show.

I think of suicidal thoughts as a sort-of short circuit in the brain where the wish to remove oneself from pain manifests as a wish for death by mistake because in a state of depression the brain will constantly look for ways to escape a threat that isn't actually there. It's trying to solve a non-existent equation and by law of big numbers it follows that the brain will eventually output a solution that it mistakenly believes to be correct, there the suicidal thoughts come in. That's why suicidal thoughts don't bother me as much these days, I see them as mistakes which helps me ignore and dismiss them. I'm probably just coping hard but it's working so I don't care. Before this, telling myself stuff like "I'll do it one day, just not now" used to help me.
Thanks, your explanation actually makes a lot of sense.

Be a hERo or cope

When I have suicidal thoughts, I try to tell myself that by killing myself I will end all possibility of happiness. This happiness can come from memes, games or walks outside. Once you kill yourself, your happiness meter will never reach its full potential.

This also means that your suffering meter will not continue to grow. I just remind myself of the former part. It's an okay cope to think in this way because it is not wrong.

suicidal thoughts are my cope. they make me feel good.