Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How do you guys cope with past bullying from jocks?

I've accepted it by simply focusing on Dragon Ball.

View attachment 656594
Same, i forgot about everything irl by coping with video games, i had huge traumas during teen years and decided to pull myself into a fantasy world and never think about the real world, and i didnt until i turned 30.

Make them feel bad using special ways

For me, it destroys my soul.

First year highschool I was shoved in a locker for "looking like a fag" by the captain of the football team. At the time my mother and sister convinced me I was good looking and that I could be a fashion model one day but regardless all the cool kids in school just laughed and called me "fag lips" and "gay face" but I was so little and frail I couldn't do anything about it. I tried out for football and got cut every single year because I had no muscle mass and all the coaches thought I was a flamboyant homosexual who would distract players. It wasn't until final year that, out of pity, they put me on the roster. The damage had already been done, years of bullying from massive juiced up jocks who snatched all the hotties has literally left me in a terribly state now I'm truly destroyed both mentally and physically where I don't feel human anymore
SHOW ME THEIR FUCKING FACES LET ME PUT THEM ALL IN MY KILL LIST PIECE OF SHIT MOTHERFUCKING CHADNIGGER TALLFAGGOT SHOULD BE DOUSED IN GASOLINE AND THROWN INTO A FUCKING VOLCANO :lasereyes:

SHOW ME THEIR FUCKING FACES LET ME PUT THEM ALL IN MY KILL LIST PIECE OF SHIT MOTHERFUCKING CHADNIGGER TALLFAGGOT SHOULD BE DOUSED IN GASOLINE AND THROWN INTO A FUCKING VOLCANO :lasereyes:
They all lifemog me, they have a family, house and a good career

Not go to sporting events or even pep rally’s. And autism maxxed in class

I avoided all of this by being a pretty good skateboarder. You needed to have some quality to you that made you cool. I wasn't even targeted by the gang members cause they thought I was cool. I recommend young guy start skating, you'll automatically be cool and girls like skateboarders. I saw my ugly friends pull by just being skaters.
I'm a modern gladiator and I'm on four wheels and I sk8!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pMCmu6Ov1k

He's possessed to skate!

I got bullied by a whole class they were ethniks and whites. I wanted to beat up one of them but he didn’t fight and kept bullying me the next day

I got bullied by a whole class they were ethniks and whites. I wanted to beat up one of them but he didn’t fight and kept bullying me the next day
I also got bullied by ethnics

I don't, this shit will be inside my brain forever

Anger. i got beaten up only once for some reatreted reason and i regret for not standing up on myself.
To all the youngcels if you ever get punched, punch back twice as hard and twice as much even if it means you get your ass beaten, i got beaten up once and now i regret it all my life for not standing up for myself.
Youngcels listen to this guy

For me, it destroys my soul.

First year highschool I was shoved in a locker for "looking like a fag" by the captain of the football team. At the time my mother and sister convinced me I was good looking and that I could be a fashion model one day but regardless all the cool kids in school just laughed and called me "fag lips" and "gay face" but I was so little and frail I couldn't do anything about it. I tried out for football and got cut every single year because I had no muscle mass and all the coaches thought I was a flamboyant homosexual who would distract players. It wasn't until final year that, out of pity, they put me on the roster. The damage had already been done, years of bullying from massive juiced up jocks who snatched all the hotties has literally left me in a terribly state now I'm truly destroyed both mentally and physically where I don't feel human anymore
There is no way this isn't larp this is literally like a highschool cliché there is no way this stuff actually happens.

There is no way this isn't larp this is literally like a highschool cliché there is no way this stuff actually happens.
I wish this was larp

acquaintances from elementary and middle school ended up becoming jocks and introduced me to their jock friends. Im a funny guy I guess so they hand around me only in school though.

acquaintances from elementary and middle school ended up becoming jocks and introduced me to their jock friends. Im a funny guy I guess so they hand around me only in school though.
They should hook you up with a slut

It can either make you or break you. I dealt with it in Jr high but got into athletics which helped me get a better build and thicker skin. Still got tested and punked but fought back, and in some backwards high school logic bullshit, went from easy mark to being compared to a potential school shooter simply because I refused to make it easy. Delved into various self defense techniques and tactics that have saved my ass from too many Chads post high school who don't know the difference between looking like an easy mark vs actually being one. You can't undo the past, all you can do is learn from it and take measures to ensure it doesn't happen again and become the kind of person they wouldn't dare push around now.

Last edited:
It can either make you or break you. I dealt with it in Jr high but got into athletics which helped me get a better build and thicker skin. Still got tested and punked but fought back, and in some backwards high school logic bullshit, went from easy mark to being compared to a potential school shooter simply because I refused to make it easy. Delved into various self defense techniques and tactics that have saved my ass from too many Chads who don't know the difference between looking like an easy mark vs actually being one. You can't undo the past, all you can do is learn from it and take measures to ensure it doesn't happen again and become the kind of person they wouldn't dare push around now.
I should have stood up for myself, but I was little. You are right there is no point in dwelling on the past but it literally broke me and I will never be able to move on

I should have stood up for myself, but I was little. You are right there is no point in dwelling on the past but it literally broke me and I will never be able to move on
I felt that way too, was haunted by what I endured as a teen, but the way I see it is, if you let it break you and don't move on, you give those bullies what they want. From the get go I refused to give them any satisfaction of any kind. I eventually became tougher and better at standing up for myself, and most if not all my bullies from hs and middle school have since become inmates, druggies and over all rejects or losers to some capacity or another.

Any time you feel hopeless and like you'll never recover, remember this quote : "Some days I feel like giving up, but then remember I got alot of Motherfuckers to prove wrong." It toughened me up to some extent and motivated me into at least a physically and mentally tougher person, I sincerely hope it can compel you to do the same...

its not cucked to forgive and forget.

if its all in the past, theres nothing you can do about it, unless you wanna throw your life away going ER on them. it will make you happier to not dwell on it and move on.

emember this quote : "Some days I feel like giving up, but then remember I got alot of Motherfuckers to prove wrong." .
I don't even think they remember me anymore, I don't think they give a shit about me or my life. But I think about them all the time and stalk them online