Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How do you guys cope with past bullying from jocks?

I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
For me, it destroys my soul.

First year highschool I was shoved in a locker for "looking like a fag" by the captain of the football team. At the time my mother and sister convinced me I was good looking and that I could be a fashion model one day but regardless all the cool kids in school just laughed and called me "fag lips" and "gay face" but I was so little and frail I couldn't do anything about it. I tried out for football and got cut every single year because I had no muscle mass and all the coaches thought I was a flamboyant homosexual who would distract players. It wasn't until final year that, out of pity, they put me on the roster. The damage had already been done, years of bullying from massive juiced up jocks who snatched all the hotties has literally left me in a terribly state now I'm truly destroyed both mentally and physically where I don't feel human anymore

Anger. i got beaten up only once for some reatreted reason and i regret for not standing up on myself.
To all the youngcels if you ever get punched, punch back twice as hard and twice as much even if it means you get your ass beaten, i got beaten up once and now i regret it all my life for not standing up for myself.

I was bullied by social mentally unhealthy weak rejects. So I wouldn't know.

Anger. i got beaten up only once for some reatreted reason and i regret for not standing up on myself.
To all the youngcels if you ever get punched, punch back twice as hard and twice as much even if it means you get your ass beaten, i got beaten up once and now i regret it all my life for not standing up for myself.
Good advice

I was bullied by social mentally unhealthy weak rejects. So I wouldn't know.

Brutal

So are you actually facially good looking? :feelswhere:

There's no recovering.

The good news is that you survived and you're an adult now. So you can do adult things like practice a martial art and buy self-defense weapons (preferably a gun if your country allows it) so that you will never have to deal with that again.

There's no recovering.

The good news is that you survived and you're an adult now. So you can do adult things like practice a martial art and buy self-defense weapons (preferably a gun if your country allows it) so that you will never have to deal with that again.
Brutal, but I'm feeling my body getting older and weaker especially from all the rotting I doubt i can handle martial art

Not at all, why would you think that? I'm literally subhuman
Getting told that you are facially good looking, plus the other things in your story... :feelsjuice:

But alright, although what happened to you with the coach does seem a tad absurd. :feelswhere:

Getting told that you are facially good looking, plus the other things in your story... :feelsjuice:

But alright, although what happened to you with the coach does seem a tad absurd. :feelswhere:
Obviously family is gonna tell me there is nothing wrong with my face:feelskek::feelskek:

Brutal, but I'm feeling my body getting older and weaker especially from all the rotting I doubt i can handle martial art
Yeah, martial arts doesn't work if you're a framecel or unathletic. You need to be athletic and have a good frame to be able to use martial arts effectively. Most incels lack those things. But weapons are better anyway.

First year highschool I was shoved in a locker for "looking like a fag" by the captain of the football team. At the time my mother and sister convinced me I was good looking and that I could be a fashion model one day but regardless all the cool kids in school just laughed and called me "fag lips" and "gay face" but I was so little and frail I couldn't do anything about it. I tried out for football and got cut every single year because I had no muscle mass and all the coaches thought I was a flamboyant homosexual who would distract players. It wasn't until final year that, out of pity, they put me on the roster. The damage had already been done, years of bullying from massive juiced up jocks who snatched all the hotties has literally left me in a terribly state now I'm truly destroyed both mentally and physically where I don't feel human anymore
I'm 27 and my HS experience is still haunting me. I actually have PTSD from it. I graduated in 2013 before all this " minority acceptance" started. I moved around alot as a kid. Went to 3 different high schools one of them being predominantly a white school in Pennsylvania ( I'm black ) and a predominantly black school in Baltimore. 9th-10th grade was an absolute nightmare I was a very late bloomer and went into freshman year at 5'2. Used to get shoved every single day. Called an ugly monkey even nigger, and the one that scarred me most was them calling me "Gary coleman" I wasn't even called by my name the entire rest of those 4 years. Even my social studies teacher who was some 6'4 Chad all the girls had crushes on would call me Gary. At first I tried to fight and stick up for myself but it was of no use. I became so numb I literally was void of emotion. There were only about 10 black kids in my grade even thugged out thrones but the white girls would never. They only dated white boys. Even the Latino and few black girls all ran after Chad's dick. The tyrones would get the reject land whales. So imagine how brutal it was for me. I only grew to be 5'3 with is my current height. Every day I went to school was an impending doom. Every day I walked through those doors I felt my heart drop to the floor. The Stacy's would openly call me ugly, gross, or say "ew don't look at me weirdo". I purposely failed my tests so I could be put in with the special Ed kids. Atleast I wouldn't get made fun of. So I was the "ugly retarted kid" after I stopped giving them a reaction I was literally invisible. I wasn't even human enough to them to even glance or smile at. Nobody took me seriously. I was a joke to everyone. The black school I went to for 11th and 12th was even worse I have no idea how I graduated. I will never recover from the abuse. Literally nobody cared. I got the point where I tried to tell the counclers at the school and they didn't give 2 fucks. I was the ugly kid that everyone wanted to get away from. In ERs manifesto he said he felt like an "inferior mouse" that's exactly how I felt. This is why I've done nothing but shoot heroin for almost 10 years now. I would have ended my life a long time ago. I've tried to OD on purpose many times but I've woken up. I'm just waiting to croke at this point. I have nothing.

I'm 27 and my HS experience is still haunting me. I actually have PTSD from it. I graduated in 2013 before all this " minority acceptance" started. I moved around alot as a kid. Went to 3 different high schools one of them being predominantly a white school in Pennsylvania ( I'm black ) and a predominantly black school in Baltimore. 9th-10th grade was an absolute nightmare I was a very late bloomer and went into freshman year at 5'2. Used to get shoved every single day. Called an ugly monkey even nigger, and the one that scarred me most was them calling me "Gary coleman" I wasn't even called by my name the entire rest of those 4 years. Even my social studies teacher who was some 6'4 Chad all the girls had crushes on would call me Gary. At first I tried to fight and stick up for myself but it was of no use. I became so numb I literally was void of emotion. There were only about 10 black kids in my grade even thugged out thrones but the white girls would never. They only dated white boys. Even the Latino and few black girls all ran after Chad's dick. The tyrones would get the reject land whales. So imagine how brutal it was for me. I only grew to be 5'3 with is my current height. Every day I went to school was an impending doom. Every day I walked through those doors I felt my heart drop to the floor. The Stacy's would openly call me ugly, gross, or say "ew don't look at me weirdo". I purposely failed my tests so I could be put in with the special Ed kids. Atleast I wouldn't get made fun of. So I was the "ugly retarted kid" after I stopped giving them a reaction I was literally invisible. I wasn't even human enough to them to even glance or smile at. Nobody took me seriously. I was a joke to everyone. The black school I went to for 11th and 12th was even worse I have no idea how I graduated. I will never recover from the abuse. Literally nobody cared. I got the point where I tried to tell the counclers at the school and they didn't give 2 fucks. I was the ugly kid that everyone wanted to get away from. In ERs manifesto he said he felt like an "inferior mouse" that's exactly how I felt. This is why I've done nothing but shoot heroin for almost 10 years now. I would have ended my life a long time ago. I've tried to OD on purpose many times but I've woken up. I'm just waiting to croke at this point. I have nothing.
Brutal man :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: I know how you feel it will haunt us forever and life will keep being shit for us

this sounds like something that would happen in the 80's/90's. modern day school bullying for me was alot more cryptic and verbal

I've accepted it by simply focusing on Dragon Ball.

Group

Damn that sounds brutal...
Teachers that participate somehow in the bullying are scum.. had this happen to me aswell..
A teacher always made fun of my stutter in front of the class, thats when the bullying for me really started..

I'm sorry to hear that man. I hope it gets a little better with time. :) I don't really know how I cope with it. I feel like I just live life like an NPC tbh.

I don't cope. I basically have PTSD from how I was treated in high school

I don't face bulling from jocks anymore than I get from the average person. My life isn't a movie.

I simply focus on other things.

I lived in a youth commune for some time. There, I was harassed/bullied by Tyrone and Chadlito. Tyrone took pictures of my naked body(I was in the male bathroom cleaning myself) and started laughing at my child-like appearance and fairly small phallus size with his roommate. He also threw dice at my room door each night and would play loud "rap" music at maximum volume to disturb me.

Chadlito, however, was much more subtle. He would peak into my room and, on occasion, steal my items. He also liked to gossip about me("He's a weirdo", "He's a freak", "He puts food in bags and goes outside to eat alone") and especially loved recording me. This led to him recording me while I was sleeping(I have sexsomnia), which led to the shelter boys/girls laughing at my "sexual speech". Note that the shelter girls had already mocked me previously for my feminine voice and autistic, avoidant behavior.

Because my case manager divulged my ASD diagnosis freely, I was a prime target for bullying and abuse from other youth. Chadlito eventually tried to have me evicted from the commune, which happened after I started staying in my commune room most of the time to avoid being shoved into desks by him(Demonstrating his "machismo" against an innocent aspie).

It is painful to have ASD, MDD, GAD, PTSD(It was already present from childhood trauma), and Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria/RSD. I would've likely roped if not for my obsessive fantasizing from ASD.

Exactly. This was evident to me when the male youth living in the same commune as me would walk by my room door each night and mock me with the sexual language I used while sleeping. They also would deliberately slam their room doors as hard as possible to startle me since I have chronic anxiety from autism.

"Damn baby"

"Oh yes"

"Damn sweetie"

"Looks like we've got a mouse in the house"(Chadlito said this because I was isolating myself in my commune room due to embarrassment. I would wrap a belt/blanket around my body to prevent sleep-masturbation.)

"Wow, Intellau didn't go outside to eat today"(Yes, I remained in my room without eating; it was habitual by that point)

Chadlito personally walked by my door and said, "So you don't like women riding?" in a cocky tone, and then went into his room laughing.

Stress only worsened my sexsomnia...

Sadly, Chadlito used this fact to torment me in the youth commune; he and his friends would constantly slam their room doors to startle me. I'd have to block my ears.

He'd go into his room and start speaking Spanish in an extremely cocky tone afterwards(Vile laughter).

Yes. The White roommate of the Chadlito who bullied me is now living an excellent life with friends. He would laugh with Chadlito and use racial slurs for people of my race.

Yes, I've been shoved, pushed, and threatened many times. A tall White male told me I could only get overweight women. Several Black males have laughed at the idea of "kicking" me around. A tall Latino boy would shove me into desks and start laughing in Spanish afterwards.

View attachment 566584

Sadly, only one of many...

I was resting on a bench near the "shelter connect" service of a church, when a Hispanic man quickly walked up to me and started hitting me on the head before walking off.

My condolences.

Do they laugh at you in Spanish, too?

one of mine died in a drunk driving accident after high school :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

As a Professor, I understand you Oldcel + greycel. But I must say it’s BLM era now. its time you ascend by BBCmaxxing and white Stacies would be dying for you.

Also this is the first time I’ve seen that a black man has accepted the truth rather than coping. Also, i couldn’t believe white girls didnt like you. They all love BBC from what we see on social media. What’s your views on that? Life of an average nigga

As a Professor, I understand you Oldcel + greycel. But I must say it’s BLM era now. its time you ascend by BBCmaxxing and white Stacies would be dying for you.

Also this is the first time I’ve seen that a black man has accepted the truth rather than coping. Also, i couldn’t believe white girls didnt like you. They all love BBC from what we see on social media. What’s your views on that? Life of an average nigga
He is 5ft3

@willystroker

I gymmaxxed and they stopped

I spawn them in as NPCs on gm_highschool and shoot them (in garry's mod)

Brutal bro

Thus, Aspie John spent several days adjusting to the new shelter, when he met a tall Black male named Aaron. Aaron started smirking at Aspie John and laughing at him with his friends. As Aspie John was cleaning himself one morning, Aaron's roommate opened the door and witnessed Aspie John's naked body. He then quickly left and Aaron came into the bathroom, laughing and taking pictures of his naked body("Aspie John is small!").

After two weeks, Aaron and his shelter friends started sitting outside of Aspie John's room door each night, playing very loud "Rap" music. They would also throw dice at his door and speak about it loudly("I rolled a six!").

Aspie John started leaving the shelter every other day to sit outside(Often with bags of food as his only meal for the day). While inside, he'd focus on preparing to move into a local apartment using the country's GRH fund and would visit freelancing sites for relief from his situation.

Aspie John was, by this point, spending most of his time in his commune room, sitting on commune computers, or simply sitting outside to eat with food bags he prepared. He was too anxious and weak to visit the downstairs kitchen often since the other youth would snicker and move away from him. He started fantasizing about the different recipes he would make after he had moved into an apartment. He was too disabled to attend job interviews despite his resume.

One night, Aspie John slept in his shelter room earlier than usual during the winter. He started sleep-talking about sexual fantasies he had since childhood, resulting in the shelter males standing outside his door laughing. This woke up Aspie John and caused him to curl into a ball, sweating and covered with fluids. Another shelter male quickly reported Aspie John and said "Aspie John's getting kicked out". Aspie John spent the next few days in his room as males would walk past and laugh at him(The males would make statements such as "Damn baby!", "Oh!", "You don't like women riding?"). The male who reported him said, "Looks like we have a mouse in the house"(Aspie John would wrap a belt and blanket around himself to control his sexual behavior).

On the day Aspie John left, foids and males started gossiping about him, snickering and laughing. He carried a large bag into sleet around 9:00 PM and traveled to a bus for travel.

in retrospect, my social status wasn't bad in school, I was more or less at the level of the class clown without trying or doing anything stupid, in 2012 in Poland being into My Little Pony and conlangs was enough to be considered an utter alien, but more or less left alone
the closest I got to bullying was 2 foids in high school in high school who tried to tease me about liking ponies and sheit, but idk what they expected when I wore MLP t-shirts and they went "haha you like ponies, that's for kids"... "yeah... and?", I learned not to give a fuck about stuff like this early on and they weren't physically threatening, so I just ignored them -- they seemingly had a change of heart later and kinda tried to be friends with me or at least not be enemies and, ye, I didn't hold grudge for some teasing, but we were worlds apart
the only case of physical attempt at bullying was this one guy from middle school (that's like grade 7-9, I think) who was unironically trucel tier and even I mogged him, so he played around with bothering people to get attention and he especially liked attacking me cos I think he thought he could mog me cos I were into cringy girly stuff (but especially at that point I was relatively masculine in looks cos I hit puberty early, so I mogged him anyway) -- anyway, he'd do petty shit like throwing paper balls at me or childish shit like that until one day when he decided to threaten me with like a compass (most likely wasn't a real threat, kek at going ER with a fucking compass) which made me enter sperg power adrenaline mode and I tossed him down stairs (he was a known troublemaker and I never got into any trouble, so I didn't get much shit for that)
another similar case was in like elementary school when some guy attempted to like steal my backpack, so I went full Hulk mode, outran him and tossed him on the ground -- the guy turned out to be fine and actually a kinda friend for me later, most likely he wanted to do some "friendly teasing" but I don't really get this "boys will be boys" stuff and especially then I'd just consider "teasing" an aggression and react accordingly to my perceived threat level

another similar case was in like elementary school when some guy attempted to like steal my backpack, so I went full Hulk mode, outran him and tossed him on the ground
I wish I had the balls/muscles to be able to stand up for myself like that

I avoided all of this by being a pretty good skateboarder. You needed to have some quality to you that made you cool. I wasn't even targeted by the gang members cause they thought I was cool. I recommend young guy start skating, you'll automatically be cool and girls like skateboarders. I saw my ugly friends pull by just being skaters.

Even as a chinkcel who grew up in a white neighborhood, I never got bullied by the popular jocks. They were too busy getting fucked up at parties and nutting inside hot chicks to bother with me. I did get picked on sometimes in my freshman/sophomore year of highschool since I was only 5'3. Things got way better after I hit my growth spurt though, height really is everything in life.

I avoided all of this by being a pretty good skateboarder. You needed to have some quality to you that made you cool. I wasn't even targeted by the gang members cause they thought I was cool. I recommend young guy start skating, you'll automatically be cool and girls like skateboarders. I saw my ugly friends pull by just being skaters.
Just be a skater bro

I take up fighting lessons and beat the shit out of things

Can't relate, only women bullied me.

Mogs me. I was too boring and forgettable for jocks to know I existed. At least you got a story to tell out of it

Just be a skater bro
It's realistic to do so I'm not sure where you're going with this comment. I didn't say just be tall or something, have a cool lifestyle that inspires respect. Most people can't even stand on a skateboard so if you fly by doing a 360 flip, you're cool.

Mogs me. I was too boring and forgettable for jocks to know I existed. At least you got a story to tell out of it
Yeah man such a great story with good memories I can talk about

“If people were nice to me and would give me more compliments all of this might still be avoidable.. but probably not. Whatever I do people make fun of me, and sometimes directly to my face. I'll get revenge soon enough. fuckers shouldn't have ripped on me so much huh!”

“Everyone (at school) is always making fun of me because of how I look, how fucking weak I am and shit, well I will get you all back: ultimate fucking revenge here! you people could have shown more respect, treated me better, asked for knowledge or guidence more, treated me more like a senior and maybe I wouldn't have been as ready to tear your fucking heads off. Then again, I have always hated how I looked, I make fun of people who look like me, sometimes without even thinking sometimes just because I want to rip on myself. Thats where a lot of my hate grows from. The fact that I have practically no selfesteem, especially concerning girls and looks and such. therefore people make fun of me .. constantly..therefore I get no respect and therefore I get fucking PISSED”

“If people were nice to me and would give me more compliments all of this might still be avoidable.. but probably not. Whatever I do people make fun of me, and sometimes directly to my face. I'll get revenge soon enough. fuckers shouldn't have ripped on me so much huh!”

“Everyone (at school) is always making fun of me because of how I look, how fucking weak I am and shit, well I will get you all back: ultimate fucking revenge here! you people could have shown more respect, treated me better, asked for knowledge or guidence more, treated me more like a senior and maybe I wouldn't have been as ready to tear your fucking heads off. Then again, I have always hated how I looked, I make fun of people who look like me, sometimes without even thinking sometimes just because I want to rip on myself. Thats where a lot of my hate grows from. The fact that I have practically no selfesteem, especially concerning girls and looks and such. therefore people make fun of me .. constantly..therefore I get no respect and therefore I get fucking PISSED”
Copied? :feelshaha: