Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal How do you get treated in public?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34031
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34031

Banned
-
PLEASE REPLY BROCELS
Any creepycels or ogrecels(scary/intimidating)How do you get treated in public(inside bus,wallking outside,going to stores or sitting at coffe place)
In buses people never sit near me
In stores workers usually dont greet me and sometimes watch me "if I will steel watching"
In public people keep starring at me(usually dissgust or evil looks),
When I walk on street ,people (especially females) move to other side of road or walking place to avoid walking near me
If I sit near someone in public bench they stand up and go away

Does this happen to you also? Or its mainly racism?

I barely get out, when i do, nothing happens, i ignore people, they ignore me.

Rarely ever acknowledged, but when people are forced to show that they see me, they're clearly disgusted and uncomfortable with my mere appearance. I am a breathing inconvenience to them at BEST

I don't go in public

Rarely ever acknowledged, but when people are forced to show that they see me, they're clearly disgusted and uncomfortable with my mere appearance. I am a breathing inconvenience to them at BEST
what about others things I mentioned?Please read it and reply,avoiding sitting in bus,moving to other side of road while walking,not greeting you in stores?I want to know is it racism or not
I don't go in public
age?

People often mock me in public

Like I'm a monster

Luckily with masks nowadays, nobody notices me.

Luckily with masks nowadays, nobody notices me.
explain ,so people sit near you in bus?people dont move to other side of road when u walk?if you sit on bench in public near a person they dont stand up and go?people stare/dissgust look you?

PLEASE REPLY BROCELS
I'd rather brothels.
Any creepycels or ogrecels(scary/intimidating)How do you get treated in public(inside bus,wallking outside,going to stores or sitting at coffe place)
I would not know due to the fact everyone keeps to themselves around here and don't cause issues.
The next is I don't stare at anyone. Because of this, I have no clue if or how anyone looks at me.

Also, I don't think I can look scary or intimidating as I'm not tall.
Most of the time buses here are very crowded, so I'm either always standing or always sitting next to someone. Can't get around that here, even if no one wants to sit next to me.
In stores workers usually dont greet me and sometimes watch me "if I will steel watching"
No one gets greeted here. And I mean no one.
I already stated that I don't look at anyone, so I can't say if they watch me for stealing or not.
I wouldn't know.
When I walk on street ,people (especially females) move to other side of road or walking place to avoid walking near me
This one I wouldn't know either. Those in front of me and walking the same way I'm walking never notices me I don't think. When coming down the street I also wouldn't know as I don't have time looking at others when I can do more productive things. Like looking where I'm going for any loose cash or change on the ground.
I never sit on benches. I go to where I have to go. When I'm done, I head back home. If I need to sit, I can do it on transportation or when I get back home.
Once again I would not know.

I only shower twice a week so I don't even bother going outside. Feel like shit.

I never leave my cave, but if I do, I'll wear a mask

Please explain,please be specific just as I explained few examples
People look at me with disgust, most predominantly women.
I am talked down to.
I often hear gasps from women when in public.
I am often ignored and when acknowledged, treated with hostility.
There is some examples brocel.

PLEASE REPLY BROCELS

what the hell, you must be really fucking ugly, sorry op. people doesn't even acknowledge my existence

Im completely ignored, im extremely forgettable

what about others things I mentioned?Please read it and reply,avoiding sitting in bus,moving to other side of road while walking,not greeting you in stores?I want to know is it racism or not

age?
When I used to get the bus I'd be the last spare seat.

Invisible or odd Looks i couldnt and shouldnt Care less about

Invisible or odd Looks i couldnt and shouldnt Care less about
so you arent treated anywhere near what I worte?MOTHERFUCKERS Im abused and misstreated eveeyday fpr years because of racism,its unfair
Are you a nigger/sandnigger in a predominantly white neighborhood?

Still happened to me in various situations. A foid once went as far as swapping her seat in a plane with someone else random just not to sit next to me.
Im fucking psyhcologically abused by these nazi shits for years, it for sure is racism then if you guys dont experience this

Last edited:
They laugh at me by mogging or just get death stared at

I'm used to it now. Whenever I see a prettyboy with 1 or 2 foids I always know 99% they will mog me. I'm prepared

what about people not sitting in bises,what about people moving to other side of road?what about when youre i nstore not getting greeeting by worker when its your turn to buy?what about workers"following you" in stores to see weather you will steal?

Same as you, people never sit near me and women switch side of the road and give me weird look, in stores they used to watch me suspiciously but now when they kinda know me they greet me

Same as you, people never sit near me and women switch side of the road and give me weird look, in stores they used to watch me suspiciously but now when they kinda know me they greet me
are you ethnic
Is
is it only females switching road side or other people also?

are you ethnic

Is

is it only females switching road side or other people also?
Women only, im short so men dont find me intimidating

Since I started wearing this mask women have been nicer to me.

Usually women ignore me, now some women will acknowledge me when we pass by.

fakecel if you dont get treatment like mine

PLEASE REPLY BROCELS

SHIT , it’s not just racism, they would shit on you whatever you do

There is zero communication among strangers in finland. Everyone gets left equally alone. Ive notived some cashiers wish me a nice weekend trying To cheer me up because of how jaded I look.

Completely ignored

There is zero communication among strangers in finland. Everyone gets left equally alone. Ive notived some cashiers wish me a nice weekend trying To cheer me up because of how jaded I look.
what do you mean everyone keeps to themselves?thats coping,they are having parties and travels and hangouts there for sure for uglies/autists/midgets are left out

like a subhuman trash

i'm extremely white with pale hair and light eyes so people look at me like i'm some kind of anomaly, even with the mask (my eye are isnt that bad)

i'm extremely white with pale hair and light eyes so people look at me like i'm some kind of anomaly, even with the mask (my eye are isnt that bad)
just albinomax theory

Like trash.. and happens everytime Im going out to do stuff

In stores workers usually dont greet me and sometimes watch me
This shit always happens to me, funny part is recently this fucking paki nigger who looks just as ugly as me was working there and thought he was doing some 007 james bond shit by following me around while i got groceries, fucking faggot guy shouldve taken him outside and beaten the piss out of him then run his fucking ugly nigger skull over in my car

I ignore people, but no one really goes out of their way to ruin my day when I'm out. If they do, I'm unaware of it.

This shit always happens to me, funny part is recently this fucking paki nigger who looks just as ugly as me was working there and thought he was doing some 007 james bond shit by following me around while i got groceries, fucking faggot guy shouldve taken him outside and beaten the piss out of him then run his fucking ugly nigger skull over in my car
brutal so its inceldom related abd not racism,ita because our ugly/weird looks

DId you have poor clothes on?Did you look durty?

I usually get ignored tbh