Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope how do you find people to talk to online

Find those who also live shitty lives aka other incels.

you don't. people that are terminally online don't want friends online

I used to go on Omegle ( text version ofc, video is retarded) and go on incel tag, but it’s filled with bots now.

Use character.ai and pretend you're talking to someone. I first went on there to troll the AI with blackpill ideas and Incel lingo, but I ended up having a conversation for two hours :feelsbadman:

Use character.ai and pretend you're talking to someone. I first went on there to troll the AI with blackpill ideas and Incel lingo, but I ended up having a conversation for two hours :feelsbadman:
Lol

Thats why im here. R9k used to be great like 8 years ago. Almost any incels content on reddit was fantastic before they went full leftie.

You just found a place for this brocel

That gives me an idea..