Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you find good plastic surgeons?

AustrianProximity

AustrianProximity

Wonsu
I want to do rhinoplasty, probably in Turkey because it's cheap and I think the doctors are experienced and are performing a lot of such surgeries. But how exactly do you go about deciding which surgeon and clinic to choose? All I can think of is to google "plastic surgery turkey", but I doubt that's a smart way to go about this. Are there any comparison websites with reviews or other Incels who have recommendations or have experience with this? My absolute maximum budget for the flight, the surgery and everything is 4[UWSL]000€ and I live in the EU.[/UWSL]

Look for forums/subreddits that talk about plastic surgery, read reviews etc

I want to do rhinoplasty, probably in Turkey because it's cheap and I think the doctors are experienced and are performing a lot of such surgeries. But how exactly do you go about deciding which surgeon and clinic to choose? All I can think of is to google "plastic surgery turkey", but I doubt that's a smart way to go about this. Are there any comparison websites with reviews or other Incels who have recommendations or have experience with this? My absolute maximum budget for the flight, the surgery and everything is 4[UWSL]000€ and I live in the EU.[/UWSL]
Just try getting into art school austrian bro :feelscomfy::dab:

Maybe find pictures of the patients they have worked on?

idk, dont quote me on it.

i looked through forums and realself reviews (which are not accurate because they tend to delete negative ones).

for turkey its hard but there might be non english forums discussing it.

it was easy to find reviews for korean clinics cos bitches from all over the world go there to try to look like kpop stars.

I doubt 4000 euros would cover the surgery even without the ancillary expenses. If I were you, I'd save more money.

As for surgery being effective, try to find videos of guys before and after surgery. Photos are easily manipulated and if they're done for marketing purposes they will invariably misrepresent actual results.

Have you heard about that new thing called "google search"?

Have you heard about that new thing called "google search"?
>All I can think of is to google "plastic surgery turkey", but I doubt that's a smart way to go about this

I completed castration years ago:

Screenshot from 2022 01 12 19 51 46

Screenshot from 2022 01 12 19 51 54