Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you feel when someone follows you on this forum?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Tbh I don't even know what the follow option does, does it make alerts each time the user you follow starts a thread or what? Anyway it feels good makes me feel like an influencer kek :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Tbh I don't even know what the follow option does, does it make alerts each time the user you follow starts a thread or what? Anyway it feels good makes me feel like an influencer kek :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
what inceldom does to a mf

you give serge access to ip adress

JOKE

if you follow you can go on forums and then my newsfeed to only see (the most based) content from people you follow

if you watch you get a notification if he posts:ahegao:

Please follow me guys it gives me a sense of false hope

Tbh I don't even know what the follow option does, does it make alerts each time the user you follow starts a thread or what?:feelsLSD:

:giga::giga::giga:

I like being followed the few times its happened.
idk why you would though because I pretty much never make threads, unless I post a thread in the lounge about a cool thing I found online.

It makes me worried cause I don't want to do something that makes them unfollow me.

What it does btw: if you check your news feed, you see what the people you are following posted

It used to give me dopamine but now I feel nothing

i never know what following actually does but im a paranoid loser and hate when ppl follow me. it's kind of unnerving because i'll post something and then weird events happen

like one time this guy PM me and was asking strange things. the next day I got 2 followers. i feel as if these so called "followers" are just insiders trying to run a hit piece on me and dox me so i can get raped in prison for all eternity. they want me to slip up and say something so the FBI can trail me. what they don't know is I know thier game and whoever comes looking for me is in for a shocking surprise. one could say it'll be...a.....blast hahahahaha

@TheDarkEnigma Ty for the dopamine kek

Truecels are not followed by anyone.

Fakecel trait is having followers

It gives you a short dopamine rush.

I feel obligated to follow them in return.

aroused and horny if its a hot avi

[IMG alt="highinhibition"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/35/35378.jpg?1634067343[/IMG]

My first follower freaked me out...

Nothing at all

I'm not sure. Feels a bit nice that someone took a few seconds out of their day for me

I want to believe they like my posting. :feelsjuice:

I don't even know what the follow option does
I don't know either, I just follow people whose posts I like. I assume that's the reason others follow too so if someone follows me, I feel flattered.