Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you feel/think in response to “improve and love yourself first before trying to get a girlfriend?”

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
As per the title

For me I just think

Ahhhh another ignorant sheep. I wonder what it must be like being so delusional

That advice works if you’re a 6 or above.

Call them a bluepilled normalfaggot and tell them to fuck off.

how the fuck are you supposed to love yourself if you have been treated like scum all your life

As per the title

For me I just think

Learn to love and improve yourself, anyways.

Girl who not helps me to improve, is not worty to be with me after improvement, just cunt

it's bullshit

improve and love yourself first before instead of trying to get a girlfriend

basically go back in your little cuck corner and spend all your time reading the redpill and lifting weights and stay out of our sight. Thats the advice to ugly people

Fuuuuuuuck youuu!!!!!

Having a woman in your life will give it meaning, most men can simply not move forward without having a person in their life who will give them the intimacy that all humans desire. Where are you supposed to get the motivation from to improve yourself if you are in a constant state of crippling loneliness?

exactly this
yeah ok we will love ourselves before even though many of us are ugly af, have many medical conditions, come from fucked up families, no friends, experienced bullying, never experienced love. seems doable
also if I love myself so much and everything is perfect what do I need a gf for?
It is just delusion and "advice" that helps nobody
Having a woman in your life will give it meaning, most men can simply not move forward without having a person in their life who will give them the intimacy that all humans desire. Where are you supposed to get the motivation from to improve yourself if you are in a constant state of crippling loneliness?

I've "improved" myself for years, no woman cares about the ugly sperg.

There's a saying, "If you didn't vote, you can't complain. Therefore if you did vote, you can complain." So it goes for the bluepill. If I try the bluepill, but it doesn't work, I get to complain.

Bluepilled garbage.

how the fuck are you supposed to love yourself if you have been treated like scum all your life
I can relate. My self esteem is lowest of the low.

I used to think "improving" mattered. But no its still cope. If she doesnt like you for what you look like, its just betabuxxing.

It's all bullshit and those same faggots don't even follow their own god damn logic
Take, for instance, all the guys who are suicidal and eventually do suicide. Robin Williams comes to mind. The dude from Linkin Park. Plenty of other cases but you get my point. They all have kids. Have wives. Girlfriends. Fame. Money. Power. THE ONLY thing they didn't have is love for themselves and yet they still got all the best shit in the world handed to them. They also apparently didn't give a fuck about the people they were going to leave otherwise they wouldn't have killed themselves the selfish fucks.

Then there are plenty of stories about fat people who hate themselves and then find one another AND THROUGH THE POWER OF GOD DAMN LOVE they fucking lose all the weight and become a couple. That shit wouldn't have happened if they were lonely all the fucking time. Sex and a partner are hella good fucking motivators to inspire yourself and motivate yourself to become a better version of yourself. Without love, without sex, without affection there is literally no reason to do anything but LDAR.

Look at someone like Conor McGregor. I hate the fucking redhead cocksucker but his whole backround story is that he was a shit fighter. A shit person. And a shit alcoholic or drug addict or something like that. All around a fucking faggot. Then he met this girl which turned everything around for him and now he is one of the top Chads in the whole god damn entertainment industry and has quoted that he would have not succeeded had it not been for his wife pushing him and loving him unconditionally the whole step of the way. While we incels are told to better ourselves and to think positive a god damn homeless addict with not even a cent to his fucking name gets a fucking hot piece of ass that wants to fuck him and stay by his side even though she has to work and pay all the bills. If that isn't the most insane "fuck you" story to Incels then I don't know what is.

fucking useless if youre not chad.

I've "improved" myself for years, no woman cares about the ugly sperg.
If you're still ugly then you haven't been improving yourself in a way that affects dating.

Chad didn't had to do shit. Everything was served to him on a silver plate. Now, why would i kill myself working for a vague promise based on empty platitudes when Chad did just had to be Chad.

It's all bullshit and those same faggots don't even follow their own god damn logic
Take, for instance, all the guys who are suicidal and eventually do suicide. Robin Williams comes to mind. The dude from Linkin Park. Plenty of other cases but you get my point. They all have kids. Have wives. Girlfriends. Fame. Money. Power. THE ONLY thing they didn't have is love for themselves and yet they still got all the best shit in the world handed to them. They also apparently didn't give a fuck about the people they were going to leave otherwise they wouldn't have killed themselves the selfish fucks.

Then there are plenty of stories about fat people who hate themselves and then find one another AND THROUGH THE POWER OF GOD DAMN LOVE they fucking lose all the weight and become a couple. That shit wouldn't have happened if they were lonely all the fucking time. Sex and a partner are hella good fucking motivators to inspire yourself and motivate yourself to become a better version of yourself. Without love, without sex, without affection there is literally no reason to do anything but LDAR.

Look at someone like Conor McGregor. I hate the fucking redhead cocksucker but his whole backround story is that he was a shit fighter. A shit person. And a shit alcoholic or drug addict or something like that. All around a fucking faggot. Then he met this girl which turned everything around for him and now he is one of the top Chads in the whole god damn entertainment industry and has quoted that he would have not succeeded had it not been for his wife pushing him and loving him unconditionally the whole step of the way. While we incels are told to better ourselves and to think positive a god damn homeless addict with not even a cent to his fucking name gets a fucking hot piece of ass that wants to fuck him and stay by his side even though she has to work and pay all the bills. If that isn't the most insane "fuck you" story to Incels then I don't know what is.

God IQ post. Best thing I ever read here.

I just want to punch the normies that say this. There are millions of millions of women that don't like themselves but manage to get into relationships at ease.

If an ugly man loves himself (if by that it means at ease with his looks and confident). He's seen as delusional.

I "love myself" a lot already. :feelshmm:

That advice works if you’re a 6 or above.
That advice is pointless. I'll refer to this guy a lot, but I knew an emo Chadlite who actively cut himself daily, and his hot 8/10 blonde girlfriend stuck with him all through middle and high school, even though he was depressing to be around.

It means: become a narcissist like er and then go er :feelstrash:

Why should we need to improve ourselves? Women don't.

It’s a nothing statement. It just sounds good and makes for a good caption on Instagram.

I'm 185 lbs and 6'2, been gymcelling at home for years. I've seen little to no positive change in how I'm treated. You'll get more respect from men but that's it. Actually foids and cucks seem to hate me more now that I'm an ogre. There's no gym for your face bro

Last edited:
I'm 185 lbs and 6'2, been gymcelling at home for years. I've seen little to no positive change in how I'm treated. You'll get more respect from men but that's it.
It's funny how true this is and one of the major reasons why I think a lot of Gymbros go gay because they see only positive responses from other gym males and think, "Hmmm. Am I gay?"

When I used to train my ass off for a faux-Brad Pitt Fight Club body I used to dream and imagine all the pussy I would slay one day. I used to wear tight shirts. Tight shit to show off my package. Used to have a faggy haircut thinking I was a lost Pitt. And what do I have to show for that? I had guys coming up to me and asked me what I did to train or how I worked out or what I ate. Literally 0 female attention from all that bullshit. Fucking hell all that wasted time and effort.

It's complete nonsense platitude that not one of them actually follows, but they sure love to tell us to follow it. Basically just go monkmode, disappear from society and hopefully we won't have to see you

It's funny how true this is and one of the major reasons why I think a lot of Gymbros go gay because they see only positive responses from other gym males and think, "Hmmm. Am I gay?"

When I used to train my ass off for a faux-Brad Pitt Fight Club body I used to dream and imagine all the pussy I would slay one day. I used to wear tight shirts. Tight shit to show off my package. Used to have a faggy haircut thinking I was a lost Pitt. And what do I have to show for that? I had guys coming up to me and asked me what I did to train or how I worked out or what I ate. Literally 0 female attention from all that bullshit. Fucking hell all that wasted time and effort.
It's all about the face bro. It's still worth being able to intimidate bluepilled faggots who would try to punk you in front of females. Better a virgin gymcel than a weak framelet who can't defend himself

We don’t.

i want to shoot myself everytime someone says that to me

Just shortcut your way through Maslow's hierarchy bro!

Why should we need to improve ourselves? Women don't.
This.

Who the fuck actually dies this? NO ONE because no one remains single for so long by being a normie. Everyone else can be a shitty person but since they get a girlfriend/boyfriend they never hear the improvement bullshit.

its the truth people just misinterpret it