Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How do you feel knowing that fat/obese women can have sex and be considered attractive and you don't?

Leonardo Part V

Leonardo Part V

Time Traveler
Being a woman is so easy that even if you are a morbidly obese landwhale you can get laid. For me, a man who works out and tries to be at the top of my physique but is still incel, it's very enraging. How the fuck is it possible? Women don't have to make any effort to do anything and they still complain about "how hard women have it", their only argument is "we get catcalled", if those bitches cared about it, they wouldn't post Instagram pictures showing their ass. Seeing these things makes me so angry that I feel I might explode very soon. :(

Really shitty, in addition to having sex people probably jerk off to them too. No foid has ever masturbated whilst thinking of me.

I've exhausted everything I have to feel at this point.

How do you feel knowing that I don't give a fuck?

Giga ragefuel

Land whales are kind of hot ngl :ahegao::ahegao::feelsohh::feelsohh:

It’s only certain people that have a fat girl fetish like me
It's not. There are tons of fat women with thousands or even millions of followers worshiping them and their bodies. I challenge you to find one fat man with more than 100k followers for sexualizing his body on social media.

Men's fault for being thirsty cucks.

It's frustrating ngl.

These foids can continue their unhealthy lifestyle of stuffing their faces and sitting on their asses all day, and they still get free dick when they need it.

Meanwhile, I'm always horny af and I can't get any foid to satisfy my sexual desires.

Woman who is fat is ULTIMATE lazy. Her SMV will boost to insane level if JUST LOST WEIGHT, and losing weight is EASIER because you don’t need to be LOW bodyfat to maximise BODY AND FACE

If you are fat man, then you need to lift for 1-2 year to not look disgusting and get LOW bodyfat to maximise BODY and FACE.

So the fact they have WAY less work to be done and don’t do it is RETARDED and shows how lazy they are. It also shows how easy toilets have it as they dont LOSE much by being a FATASS compared to man.

Woman who is fat is ULTIMATE lazy. Her SMV will boost to insane level if JUST LOST WEIGHT, and losing weight is EASIER because you don’t need to be LOW bodyfat to maximise BODY AND FACE

If you are fat man, then you need to lift for 1-2 year to not look disgusting and get LOW bodyfat to maximise BODY and FACE.

So the fact they have WAY less work to be done and don’t do it is RETARDED and shows how lazy they are. It also shows how easy toilets have it as they dont LOSE much by being a FATASS compared to man.
On top of that is fat or not, they will still get laid with Chad (or Tyrone). So there's no incentive for them to lose weight (in terms of getting sex).

I see fat women with huge self-esteem bragging about their bodies and the men they are able to get. HOW THE FUCKKKKKKKKKKK?????????????????????????????????????
They aren’t wrong normies allowed this to happen

Makes me want to drive a car into a crowd (of NPCs in GTA).