Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How do you feel about transgender incels?

I see them the same way I see bluepilled incels, nothing but snakes and useful-idiots [UWSL]masochistic cucks[/UWSL]. While you are here trying to show sympathy for them in this forum, they are slandering and wishing the death of incels in all social media platforms. Trannies are turbo-feminists soycucks, supporting and defending a system and society that is responsible of their mentall illness and inceldom.

I am surprised you aren't banned yet for saying this. Well, actually, not at all.

Last edited:
I am sorry for them. They got brainwashed from the media to maim their bodies. Imagine being born as a healthy boy and then destroy your body and your mind with pills and plastic surgery just bc of this LGBTQ+ propaganda in the media. Brutal…

0102EE1D FC86 45C1 9049 5AE20DAEB511

we need release these on trannies

They disgust me

if you go on any femshit forum you'll find that they know that mtfs are incels and resent them
Right, so I think a lot of them would actually ally with us if we offer an open hand.
Graycels when they join incels.is having sympathy for trannies below......
Completely ruling out sympathy for any group is low-IQ.

Sympathy shouldn't be a discrete all-or-nothing choice but rather a continuum of care.

I just empathize progressively less with people who have progressively fewer problems than I do, or with people whose indulgence creates problems my discipline avoids.

To be consistent: I don't expect ex-fatcel mesomorphs who became thincels due to better discipline with me to have empathy for my low-willpower chubbiness. You probably will anyway because you remember the shittiness, but at the same time would resent me for whining about something you buckled down and corrected.

Last edited: