Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment how do you feel about the presence of 19 and younger users?

no problem with them tbh, back when i was that age my life was a living hell and still is now, if u know its over nothing magically happens when u hit a certain age, i understand what they are going through getting daily torment sessions at high school while they rot in bleak loneliness
I don't have any issues with youngcels posting here.

Truecel since 12 y/o so it doesn't matter

Anyone under 18 has no place here. Even under 21 is still young. Real proven inceldom starts hitting you as the numbers tick up from the 20s.

You shouldn't be here until atleast 22, which is when most people graduate college. There's so much that can change in that time span and being "blackpilled" during those crucial years is like shooting yourself in the foot.

i feel nothing

new generation of incels, i guess one of very first since we are this generation who is in Tinders, facebooks, jewgrams era
They all gonna happily betabuxx in a couple years and will have forgotten about their time spent " indoctrinated by mysoginists " .

Bullsuit I knew I was socially awkward and unattractive at the age of 15 my only regret is that I hadn't found this place earlier I m 24 now
Anyone under 18 has no place here. Even under 21 is still young. Real proven inceldom starts hitting you as the numbers tick up from the 20s.
If they r here and they r not larpers or anything then its already over for them doesn't matter if they r 14 or 16 I knew I was over for me in high school
Of course the fukking migtows tard will tell u to work on ur self or some shit

Last edited: