Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious how do you feel about the approaching extinction of incels?

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
well today i read some articles about all the new technologies regarding birth.
its pretty insane. nowdays people can pick EVERYTHING about their new baby. ofcourse now it can get expensive but in the future it will be cheaper.
people can pick the sperm and egg with the best height potential, the most chances to not get autism diabetes and shit. even one with no freckles lmao.

people are fucking paying thodsands of dollars for sperm/egg from athletes and models.

in the none-exisiting chance ill ever get a wife - tbh no way i will make kids with my beta sperm. i will pay 10K$ to get some chad athlete sperm so i know no kid will suffer because i was selfish.

and in the future there will more and more chads and less and less incels.
in one way it sounds good, but in the other way ofcourse its sucks because its too late for us. we will live as ugly depressed incels for the rest of our life.

It'll just be a competition with Gigachads vs. Gigachads

I know others will disagree, but I'd be happy for fewer incels. No child should come into this earth knowing they are worth nothing in this world and having to suffer for other consequences.

There will always be incels. The bar will just be raised higher. Out if those chad sperm, 80 % will be 8/10 and 9/10 chads, while the remaining 20% will be 10/10 gigachads. Naturally, women will chase gigachads and regular chads will have their dick dry.

people are fucking paying thodsands of dollars for sperm/egg from athletes and models.

Also their genetics is flawed, albeit to a lesser extent than ours. They can look perfect in a picture or Tinder, but they will have still the diseases of old age that natural selection wasn't able to curb out.

I don't give a fuck tbh. Femoid never devalue their pussy, this will only lead to a fiercer competition, having your "new" incel being a chadlite or better. In the statistically impossible case I´ll have a son, no way I wouldn´t use my own genetics. Female lake monsters and drool goblins manage to spawn, I don't see why I shouldn't do the same given a chance.*

*Artificially, with no regular femoid involved.

In Iceland they erradicated Down Syndrome. Eventually everybody is going to be Chad.

Sounds like future incels will be those born from dumb parents, or low status parents.

The next gen of rich people will be born both highIQ and beautiful in look.

Incels will be those unable to surgerymax, because their low status parents hadn’t money for genetical enhanced kids, and no money for surgeries either.

I predict that in the future, IQ will be a great disadvantage for incels, they will be even more subhuman than us, both in look and IQ.

The only group of people who will not geneticmax their kids will be the poors and maybe some religious group with strange beliefs.

We may be the last generation.