Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How do you feel about Jake Davison?

How do you feel about Jake Davison?

• He was an incel.

Votes: 26 46.4%
  • He was not an incel, just a guy with mental problems who finally went beserk.

Votes: 20 35.7%
  • Violent blackpillers give us all a bad name.

Votes: 10 17.9%

• Total voters
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Jake Davison, or "Saint JD", was a 22-year-old incel (same age as Elliot Rodger) from Plymouth, England. Last year on August 12, Saint JD went ER, and offed five people including his own mother.

Jake Davison

Saint JD

His five victims, little Sophie Martyn was only 3-years-old

One foid fucking him would have saved all their lives

Unlike Elliot Rodger, Jake Davison was able to kick down a door, and target a foid.

Also unlike Elliot Rodger, Jake Davison actually used the word "incel" in his videos. This is probably because the incel community had grown since 2014 when Elliot Rodger went ER. This short video on the incident contains a quote from Saint JD, in which he says, "I don't clarify myself as an incel - but (scratches the back of his neck because he is lying to himself) you know, people similar to me they have nothing but themselves, and then they socially have it tough, probably grew up in a shitty background. How can you have drive and willpower, when you've been defeated a million times?"

Fantastic video made by Ape Huncho about Jake Davison

View: https://youtu.be/-0_NWRzpRgQ

he was a tallfag that if he actually went outside, he could have gotten laid tbh. That and he only killed oldfags and a kid that had nothing to do with his inceldom.

like he said he should have focused on getting lean instead of training for strength
just a fat fuck

he was a tallfag that if he actually went outside, he could have gotten laid tbh. That and he only killed oldfags and a kid that had nothing to do with his inceldom.
As an American, I am amazed that no fat Becky-tier foids in the United Kingdom would fuck him. We are talking about the same part of the world that produced the landwhale, Adele.

he looks like Patrick rotfuss. he was an incel imo.

I hate the fact he didn't kill chads and stacies, none of his victims were anywhere near them

He mogs me brutally :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I used to watch his videos before he went ER and he dropped massive blackpills every time despite mogging me brutally.

Unfortunately he failed even in going ER as he didn't make Stacies and normalfags suffer for what they do :feelsbadman:

He wasn’t ugly, he was just fat. If he cleaned himself up and leanmaxxed he would look better than most guys, maybe even be chadlite.

he was an incel.

the third option is not mutually exclusive with the other two.

he was an incel.

the third option is not mutually exclusive with the other two.
I know a few people on .IS, simply ignore anything associated with violent blackpillers, and they shun going ER.

He posted on incelexit, no idea why that subreddit wasn’t banned if it produces mass shooters

He posted on incelexit, no idea why that subreddit wasn’t banned if it produces mass shooters
I think incelexit is still up, because Reddit sees it as a sub for incels trying to change. It's a complete joke, but Reddit views it as a win, because they assume we are losing strength.

Jake Davison, or "Saint JD", was a 22-year-old incel (same age as Elliot Rodger) from Plymouth, England. Last year on August 12, Saint JD went ER, and offed five people including his own mother.

Jake Davison

View attachment 641757

His five victims, little Sophie Martyn was only 3-years-old

View attachment 641759

Unlike Elliot Rodger, Jake Davison was able to kick down a door, and target a foid.

Also unlike Elliot Rodger, Jake Davison actually used the word "incel" in his videos. This is probably because the incel community had grown since 2014 when Elliot Rodger went ER. This short video on the incident contains a quote from Saint JD, in which he says, "I don't clarify myself as an incel - but (scratches the back of his neck because he is lying to himself) you know, people similar to me they have nothing but themselves, and then they socially have it tough, probably grew up in a shitty background. How can you have drive and willpower, when you've been defeated a million times?"

Fantastic video made by Ape Huncho about Jake Davison

View: https://youtu.be/-0_NWRzpRgQ

He is a Saint and a national hero of Great Britain
United Cuckdom gun laws are cucked but it is lifefuel to know that some can get hold of weapons to use to go ER
Hopefully more UKcels go ER with guns and bombs

United Cuckdom gun laws are cucked but it is lifefuel to know that some can get hold of weapons to use to go ER
(In video game)

Ok greynigger, I see you. :feelswhat:

He's nothing to worry about, mate.

He looks like what IT thinks we look like

Was chadlite and lived in UK could've easily gotten a rare Paki stacy. So he was standardscel.

Joy Division ?

like he said he should have focused on getting lean instead of training for strength
just a fat fuck
Why? To sellout, become a Chad, and adhere to females hypocritical standards? How is it fair that all of the 5’5 250 lbs females will only give attention to, date, and/or fuck “lean, fit” guys?

I think the dude was just mentally ill. Most likely he finally lost it and went psychotic after an argument with his mum, killed her and then went into the street, shooting some people before killing himself

This is him when he is groomed. Could be much better looking when leanmaxxed. Definitely not an incel, but definitely a mentalcel

He was non NT, he was an incel.

I think the dude was just mentally ill. Most likely he finally lost it and went psychotic after an argument with his mum, killed her and then went into the street, shooting some people before killing himself

This is him when he is groomed. Could be much better looking when leanmaxxed. Definitely not an incel, but definitely a mentalcel
View attachment 658928
“Mentalcel but not incel” :soy::soy:

"Mental problems" are always things that GOVERNMENT AND SOCIETY DOESN'T SEE AS GOOD FOR THEM

Everyone who thinks guy wasn't incel are imbeciles. You don't get a pussy constantly, you ain't getting girls, you might be outcasted = you are incel. But no of course manlets.is only claim incels are siamese twins stupid fucks

He is a SAINT and did good job

View attachment 658928
Jaw mogger

He was not an Incel. He just had mental health problems.

He was over 6 ft
He had an average looking face
He had no signs of balding
He had blue eyes

Had He just left his parents house he would have been fine.

He was not an Incel. He just had mental health problems.

He was over 6 ft
He had an average looking face
He had no signs of balding
He had blue eyes

Had He just left his parents house he would have been fine.
He said he had opportunities to fuck at some points, but was too scared. Something along the lines of that anyway.

He said he had opportunities to fuck at some points, but was too scared. Something along the lines of that anyway.
Then he defiantly was not an Incel.

I can’t imagine the amount of rage that Saint JD had bottled up inside of him. Yes I’m an incel myself, but I am not into training and fighting like Saint JD was.

He was very masculine, and I am sure he showered - foids just didn’t fuck him. It’s sad, the most virtuous of males will not be able to breed if they are born with physical traits that force them to be deemed as “ugly”.

To be specific, Saint JD: was overweight, had a bad haircut, poor, he had a weak jawline, and a pig-like nose.

Ugly foid - will have no problem getting laid.

Ugly male - will probably become an incel.

On the subject of boxing, I do wish my dad would have sparred with me as a boy. I wish he had of made me take my shirt off, and really learn to look a man in the eyes, and square him up.

Americans will be upset with me for saying this, “the sport of boxing would have died out by now if it were not for the British, and Latinos who still value the sport”. American males are too soy to box, we can’t get away from our divorced single mothers long enough to properly train.:blackpill:

He was a incel marty

:feelsLSD: all hail saint jd (in minecraft)

I was at work today, thinking about that three-year-old foid Saint JD offed. I think we all have a code, that little foid was at the wrong place at the wrong time. Sure, Saint JD could have just offed the dad and left the little foid an orphan, but his anger caused him to pull the trigger. Foids that haven’t even reached puberty didn’t cause his inceldom - sorority-age foids did.