Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How do you feel about Jake Davison?

How do you feel about Jake Davison?

• He was an incel.

Votes: 20 45.5%
  • He was not an incel, just a guy with mental problems who finally went beserk.

Votes: 17 38.6%
  • Violent blackpillers give us all a bad name.

Votes: 7 15.9%

• Total voters
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Mythic
31d 6h 55m
Jake Davison, or "Saint JD", was a 22-year-old incel (same age as Elliot Rodger) from Plymouth, England. Last year on August 12, Saint JD went ER, and offed five people including his own mother.

Jake Davison

Saint JD

His five victims, little Sophie Martyn was only 3-years-old

One foid fucking him would have saved all their lives

Unlike Elliot Rodger, Jake Davison was able to kick down a door, and target a foid.

Also unlike Elliot Rodger, Jake Davison actually used the word "incel" in his videos. This is probably because the incel community had grown since 2014 when Elliot Rodger went ER. This short video on the incident contains a quote from Saint JD, in which he says, "I don't clarify myself as an incel - but (scratches the back of his neck because he is lying to himself) you know, people similar to me they have nothing but themselves, and then they socially have it tough, probably grew up in a shitty background. How can you have drive and willpower, when you've been defeated a million times?"

Fantastic video made by Ape Huncho about Jake Davison

View: https://youtu.be/-0_NWRzpRgQ

Sneir

Sneir

INCELKOMMANDO INTERPOL AGENT GLASS PUSHER COPKILLA
★★★★★
57d 19m
Jake Davison, or "Saint JD", was a 22-year-old incel (same age as Elliot Rodger) from Plymouth, England. Last year on August 12, Saint JD went ER, and offed five people including his own mother.

Jake Davison

View attachment 641757

View attachment 641759

Unlike Elliot Rodger, Jake Davison was able to kick down a door, and target a foid.

Also unlike Elliot Rodger, Jake Davison actually used the word "incel" in his videos. This is probably because the incel community had grown since 2014 when Elliot Rodger went ER. This short video on the incident contains a quote from Saint JD, in which he says, "I don't clarify myself as an incel - but (scratches the back of his neck because he is lying to himself) you know, people similar to me they have nothing but themselves, and then they socially have it tough, probably grew up in a shitty background. How can you have drive and willpower, when you've been defeated a million times?"

looks like pedophile and gottlosen kinderficker (in video game)

Pixycel

Pixycel

Everyone knows Mario is cool as fuck
★★★★★
274d 33m
he was a tallfag that if he actually went outside, he could have gotten laid tbh. That and he only killed oldfags and a kid that had nothing to do with his inceldom.

Diocel

Diocel

silly
★★
427d 17h 9m
like he said he should have focused on getting lean instead of training for strength
just a fat fuck

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Mythic
31d 6h 55m
he was a tallfag that if he actually went outside, he could have gotten laid tbh. That and he only killed oldfags and a kid that had nothing to do with his inceldom.
As an American, I am amazed that no fat Becky-tier foids in the United Kingdom would fuck him. We are talking about the same part of the world that produced the landwhale, Adele.

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
62d 10h 14m
Mecoja

Mecoja

stompin on a dream
★★★★★
244d 14h 0m
he looks like Patrick rotfuss. he was an incel imo.

Murdoch89

Murdoch89

All Foids will burn in hell
★★★★★
54d 23h 9m
I hate the fact he didn't kill chads and stacies, none of his victims were anywhere near them

Deleted member 43828

Deleted member 43828

Framepilled skeletoncel
-
7d 16h 50m
He mogs me brutally :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

ForevrAlone

ForevrAlone

Mogged Again
★★★★★
12d 18h 37m
I used to watch his videos before he went ER and he dropped massive blackpills every time despite mogging me brutally.

Unfortunately he failed even in going ER as he didn't make Stacies and normalfags suffer for what they do :feelsbadman:

hondas2000cel

hondas2000cel

Recruit
★★★
3d 1h 23m
He wasn’t ugly, he was just fat. If he cleaned himself up and leanmaxxed he would look better than most guys, maybe even be chadlite.

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Mythic
31d 6h 55m
stoicincel

stoicincel

Officer
★★
12d 1h 27m
he was an incel.

the third option is not mutually exclusive with the other two.

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Mythic
31d 6h 55m
he was an incel.

the third option is not mutually exclusive with the other two.
I know a few people on .IS, simply ignore anything associated with violent blackpillers, and they shun going ER.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

Overlord
★★★★★
152d 19h 3m
He posted on incelexit, no idea why that subreddit wasn’t banned if it produces mass shooters

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Mythic
31d 6h 55m
He posted on incelexit, no idea why that subreddit wasn’t banned if it produces mass shooters
I think incelexit is still up, because Reddit sees it as a sub for incels trying to change. It's a complete joke, but Reddit views it as a win, because they assume we are losing strength.

partycat

partycat

Recruit
★★★★
33d 3h 30m

Jake Davison

View attachment 641757

View attachment 641759

He is a Saint and a national hero of Great Britain
United Cuckdom gun laws are cucked but it is lifefuel to know that some can get hold of weapons to use to go ER
Hopefully more UKcels go ER with guns and bombs

blackpillscience

blackpillscience

Beyond Over
41d 4m
United Cuckdom gun laws are cucked but it is lifefuel to know that some can get hold of weapons to use to go ER
(In video game)

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Mythic
31d 6h 55m
Ok greynigger, I see you. :feelswhat:

Valiant Virgin

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
★★★★★
30d 8h 35m
He's nothing to worry about, mate.

B1battledroid

B1battledroid

Major
24d 3h 44m
He looks like what IT thinks we look like

hatewimen

hatewimen

Her no mean yes.
★★★★
8d 8h 4m
Was chadlite and lived in UK could've easily gotten a rare Paki stacy. So he was standardscel.

Massimo The Lonecel

Massimo The Lonecel

Avalon
★★★★
53d 6h 28m
Joy Division ?

AquaNick500

AquaNick500

Greycel
20h 47m
like he said he should have focused on getting lean instead of training for strength
just a fat fuck
Why? To sellout, become a Chad, and adhere to females hypocritical standards? How is it fair that all of the 5’5 250 lbs females will only give attention to, date, and/or fuck “lean, fit” guys?

AllejDon

AllejDon

alone
★★
19d 22h 12m
I think the dude was just mentally ill. Most likely he finally lost it and went psychotic after an argument with his mum, killed her and then went into the street, shooting some people before killing himself

This is him when he is groomed. Could be much better looking when leanmaxxed. Definitely not an incel, but definitely a mentalcel

LeFrenchCel

LeFrenchCel

Better run, better run, outrun my gun (in vidya)
★★★★★
47d 8h 51m
Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

I have no friends ;(
★★★★★
204d 2h 54m
He was non NT, he was an incel.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

I have no friends ;(
★★★★★
204d 2h 54m
I think the dude was just mentally ill. Most likely he finally lost it and went psychotic after an argument with his mum, killed her and then went into the street, shooting some people before killing himself

This is him when he is groomed. Could be much better looking when leanmaxxed. Definitely not an incel, but definitely a mentalcel
View attachment 658928
“Mentalcel but not incel” :soy::soy:

Revolution Needed 2

Revolution Needed 2

General of I.N.C.E.L. Special Ops
★★★★★
7d 22h 53m
"Mental problems" are always things that GOVERNMENT AND SOCIETY DOESN'T SEE AS GOOD FOR THEM

Revolution Needed 2

Revolution Needed 2

★★★★★
7d 22h 53m
Everyone who thinks guy wasn't incel are imbeciles. You don't get a pussy constantly, you ain't getting girls, you might be outcasted = you are incel. But no of course manlets.is only claim incels are siamese twins stupid fucks

Revolution Needed 2

Revolution Needed 2

★★★★★
7d 22h 53m
He is a SAINT and did good job

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
147d 4h 8m

View attachment 658928
Jaw mogger

Hoodedn1inja20

Hoodedn1inja20

(The Black Pill Reigns Supreme)
★★★★★
70d 3h 31m
He was not an Incel. He just had mental health problems.

He was over 6 ft
He had an average looking face
He had no signs of balding
He had blue eyes

Had He just left his parents house he would have been fine.

Mellatt

Mellatt

Have a rotten day!
-
12d 14h 59m
He was not an Incel. He just had mental health problems.

He was over 6 ft
He had an average looking face
He had no signs of balding
He had blue eyes

Had He just left his parents house he would have been fine.
He said he had opportunities to fuck at some points, but was too scared. Something along the lines of that anyway.

Hoodedn1inja20

Hoodedn1inja20

(The Black Pill Reigns Supreme)
★★★★★
70d 3h 31m
He said he had opportunities to fuck at some points, but was too scared. Something along the lines of that anyway.
Then he defiantly was not an Incel.