Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do you feel about being exterminated from the gene pool

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date

See title

• Anger; makes me want go ER (in GTA 5)

Votes: 23 44.2%
  • I deserve to die alone coz of my shitty genetics

Votes: 14 26.9%
  • Iam fine with it since i hate kids

Votes: 15 28.8%

• Total voters
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
We are essentially being stopped from spreading our genetics. How does this make you feel? Elab if possible.

Poll is anonymous btw.

Last edited:
My son would have been a truecel posting alongside me here and my daughter would have been a fucktoy for cumskins and niggers. None of these two are good in any way whatsoever. Unless I would Fritzlmaxx first and cuck said cumskins and niggers before they can cuck me.

My son would have been a truecel posting alongside me here and my daughter would have been a fucktoy for cumskins and niggers. None of these two are good in any way whatsoever. Unless I would Fritzlmaxx first and cuck said cumskins and niggers before they can cuck me.

So youre not having kids for the greater good of humanity?

I don't care about reproducing that much tbh. Just want a gf

couldn't care less at this point. my genes ain't anything special, who cares

As long as my precious wh*te race lives on: I am happy :feelzez:

couldn't care less at this point. my genes ain't anything special, who cares

Fair. But ugly ass foids get to pass on their shit genes and corrupt the gene pool. You prolly mog a good number of them (genetically speaking) and yet unable to procreate coz male.
As long as my precious wh*te race lives on: I am happy :feelzez:

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

I'm a Gorilla. So I was never in your gene pool. Though I have removed quite a few females from it.

Fair. But ugly ass foids get to pass on their shit genes and corrupt the gene pool. You prolly mog a good number of them (genetically speaking) and yet unable to procreate coz male.
true tbh

fuck this gay earth

Anger; makes me want to go ER

Why would you assume I give a shit about the human gene pool?

It's just a collection of codes.

It pisses me off

Don't care, don't want kids. People's genes will just be diluted within the matter of a few generations anyway.

tbhngl eliminating yourself from the genepool if you honestly believe you're genetic trash is a noble thing. Good on you boyo

tbhngl eliminating yourself from the genepool if you honestly believe you're genetic trash is a noble thing. Good on you boyo

Noble for whom? How come we shit on a guy who wants to raise someone elses kids as an act of trying to minimize suffering but its ok to kamakazi your genetics for the same reason?

Who the fuck voted for the 2nd option

The humanity can die for what I care. I was worthy, but now I have to see undeveloped monkey who their lives worths less than a warm piss having a family. So be it, and I hope some f.a.q.ing aliens will kill humanity.

How so? You mean by paying taxes?
Yes. By paying for other peoples children's school, their healthcare, their safety, their environment. Society largely revolves around that others will continue to live after us and we try to make it a better place for them.

Noble for whom? How come we shit on a guy who wants to raise someone elses kids as an act of trying to minimize suffering but its ok to kamakazi your genetics for the same reason?
noble for the beings that wont have to suffer a shit fate because you brought them into a nightmarish incel low IQ existence. I would say this far outweighs each individual's "right" to fulfill their own self preservation drive. I don't necessarily think all incels are genetic trash either, but are often viewed as such by femoids that can't properly assess things objectively so I'm not advocating we go get sterilized enmasse because holes don't want us. But if you have come to the conclusion that you are genetic trash as judged by objective, quantifiable standards that go beyond looks but looks of course being part of it to a certain extent you probably shouldn't have kids, that's all I'm saying. Pouring resources into another being's off spring is a different thing from not wanting to pass on suffering

Last edited:
Yes. By paying for other peoples children's school, their healthcare, their safety, their environment. Society largely revolves around that others will continue to live after us and we try to make it a better place for them.

Thats even more brutal. Ive never paid taxes though.

I really don't care about not having kids.

It's hard enough for me to provide for myself, I shouldn't try to provide for an offspring.

Very interesting question. I mean, we human incels are the only species of exterminated individuals that can actively think about this circumstance.

Well I feel shitty about it, but at least I suck on the breast of tax payers to live from welfare. I have never worked before, and I will never work for this fucked up society. I managed to be the parasite. I don't let them suck my blood, I suck theirs. Minimum wage job hidden in a filfthy warehouse? Nope, not me. Playing video games all day on the cost of tax payers money? Better!

My life is far from perfect, but I get paid for my appartment, I can afford a car and i am pirating games, movies and series.

Last edited:
Very interesting question. I mean, we human incels are the only species of exterminated individuals that can actively think about this circumstance.

Well I feel shitty about it, but at least I suck on the breast of tax payers to live from welfare. I have never worked before, and I will never work for this fucked up society.

Based.

Fuck it. We don't get anything so we shouldn't give them anything. Don't study, don't work, just live on welfare if it exists in your country. Let's be like filthy foids, let's be the weak who get fed by the strong.

Generally statistics say that men pay most of the taxes and foids receive the most welfare. So no problem if a few degenerated failures of manlets get more out than they pay into the system.

Or let me make it clearer: Do what you'd like to do. Give a fuck what anyone says. If you don't want to work, live on welfare. If you want to work, make more money and actually have the ability to get a good job: Do it. You will be able to fuck a lot of hookers.

Just give a fuck what other people say. They hate us anyway. We are subhumans. We don't have to fit any society's expectations. They laugh at us whatever we do. So who the fuck cares?

Last edited:
F.a.q. their children for what I care now. I turned 100% capitalist. I have to pay the 55% of my salary in taxes. Tell me if I have to pay a rich boomer who has more money than me. We are Millennials born during the recession and now we have the COVID-19 too, it's mathematically impossible for us to make as much money as the boomers did. This means within 20 years we will have to cut all the welfare. Right at the moment we turn old. Fuck boomers and X, s* generations.

Last edited:
I was born to lose, but I hate losing.

my race needs a healthy stock not low iq manlets

I'm neurotic and ugly. But I always wonder, would I have been so neurotic if my parents weren't such pieces of shit? Plenty of people predisposed to that stuff genetically but never get it because of calm good upbringing. Maybe if I somehow had kids if I learned to not be like them, they would not have so many mental issues as me.

I can't stand kids anyways.

Self-preservation is a basic instinct.

On an atomistic level that's true, but that's only my person (corporeal survival). Whether more bad genes are propagated vs good ones is irrelevant to me.

It was spending time with my nephew that made me realize I don't really want children, and this was long before I discovered inceldom so it isn't a cope, so I don't really care about the gene pool its the sex pool I'm angry about

Less suffering if I don't pass it on