Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you explain this attraction towards those 100% non-masculine guys?

Poorbaldshortcel

Poorbaldshortcel

Gymcel
-
First of all, I do like Asians and I think there are handsome and great Asian males like Bolo Yeung, Bruce Lee, Jet Li and so on. They all look enough masculine if not 100% masculine. But in the recent years many of the females started to like those J-pop, K-pop boys who are nearly 100% non-masculine. Sometimes if you don't know that some of them is a male you'll think that you're seeing an aunt or a ladyboy! OK, that's their right to look like that, but how do you explain that those totally non-Chad, and even non-Norman boys are perceived like ideals and so many females would like to be with them and even to die for them?!

Only western women that are into k-pop twinks are 14 year old landwhales andd they grow out of it before they finish highschool.

What are those? Can you give pics ? Feminine looks are attractive for me

They are goodlooking and symmetrical, thats more important than being masculine.

I don't think a lot of women like the ultramasculine roided out look, some of them like pretty boys. Especially the younger girls like the lanky tall e-boy look.

Because of their straight sharp jawlines + white-looking skin.

What being a non-masculine guy actually means is being under 5'9, a framelet; having a small jaw, invisible cheekbones, a small skull, etc.

The "Fem-Boy" meme is apparently quite common now. Women now prefer effeminate "Twink-tier" males over the classic masculine man.

JBW

1 Mogger

1. Many of them are dykes in denial
2. If they can't get a Chad, they'll go after Prettyboys