Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill how do you expect a girl to love you while being sub-human?

DeadWithin

DeadWithin

Banned
-
I see so many bluepilled idiots here saying shit like "I want validation and love from females" "I don't want sex, I want them to give me attention" etc.

how do you expect love from females while being a sub-human? girls can only love chad. even if a girl has sex with someone who is not chad, she will not love him. even if she has a boyfriend that is not chad, she will still not love him. girls are only capable of loving chad.

how the fuck do you sub-humans expect a girl to love you? that's bluepilled shit right there.

There is a difference between wanting something and expecting it. I want to win the lottery but I'm not expecting it.
But off course you are right. Any subchad who expects love is bluepilled.

Most people also don't understand validation. They think they have validation if a woman's gaze accidently cross their stare. They also think they have validation if a woman talks in your presence. This is retarded. Validation is a step below IOI, it means a woman is actually reacting positively to you, to what you're saying, to your behavior. It's pleasing, but it's not everything.

There is a difference between wanting something and expecting it. I want to win the lottery but I'm not expecting it.
But off course you are right. Any subchad who expects love is bluepilled.

Women won't like twice if you're ugly or Sub 8.

That simple.

I don't expect nothing for anyone.

they didn't say they expected it, they said they want it.

Nobody will ever want me

She too will be subhuman. Our shared subhumanity will allow us to connect on a deep level and love will save us.

She too will be subhuman. Our shared subhumanity will allow us to connect on a deep level and love will save us.
Haha she will be riding Chads cock while you wageslave and betabux his kids

Nobody here does.

Kent is gonna have to Cliffs muh validation from feeahmayles for you faggots...

Cliffs: PinV