Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how do you even orbit women

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
i've never had a female try to get me to "orbit" or offer to be my friend

how does that shit even happen

i guess i'm too old (30) but i've never had the opportunity

Basically if the female desires something out of you like protection or an emotional snot rag, but she finds you subhuman, she'll ALLOW you to orbit her as long as you never talk about sex and do everything she wants.

You have to have something to offer her for her too allow you to orbit her. money, a car for rides, good at compliments, giving her notes in class ect..

her majesty won't let just anyone orbiting her

lauren southern needs more orbiters, check her out :)

donate more shekels to her patreon!

Just be her friend lol. Then she'll put you in your appropriate place on the totem pole.

Orbiters are pathetic

If she puts up a big wall you have to go over before having sex with her, just leave, orbiting accomplishes nothing

towncel said:
Orbiters are pathetic
If she puts up a big wall you have to go over before having sex with her, just leave, orbiting accomplishes nothing

I never got the opportunity to even orbit a female

so they have someone "just in case".

i literally heard 12 and 13 yr olds talking about their orbiters on the school bus years ago.

You hang out with them a lot, but there is never any chance of sex.

Don't orbit, nothing good comes of it. If you are ever stuck in the Friend Zone, run; don't walk.

ropecel said:
Basically if the female desires something out of you like protection or an emotional snot rag, but she finds you subhuman, she'll ALLOW you to orbit her as long as you never talk about sex and do everything she wants.
TheVman said:
You have to have something to offer her for her too allow you to orbit her. money, a car for rides, good at compliments, giving her notes in class ect..
her majesty won't let just anyone orbiting her

You have to be her personal ATM or emotion-tampon.

AnAnonymousPhag said:

Same, lucky me tbh.

Orbiters deserve the rope.

You just have to frequent reddit.

BlackPill47 said:
You hang out with them a lot, but there is never any chance of sex.

Don't orbit, nothing good comes of it. If you are ever stuck in the Friend Zone, run; don't walk.

You hang out with your normal friends trying to fit in.. girls are around giving you the stink eye, you have drugs or money and they notice and start treating you "nice". You are a jackass bluepill loser and actually believe that they give a shit about you and share your stuff...rinse and repeat until hopefully one day you wake up and realize that you are being used.

Drugs or money gets cut off and suddenly you have no more female "friends"

Female attention is the equivalent of cocaine in the brain..you will delude yourself to reality in it's presence if you are not careful.

AnAnonymousPhag said:

Never really thought about it before tbh. Fuck.

You don't is the real answer.

being an orbiter feels good, kind of ASMRlike. I had a few close calls in middleschool and I remember the ASMR like dopamine rush from being an orbiter.

I shit you not. Women are witches, spellcasters, and they can use their hoodoo hokum conjure witchcraft to control men.

beware the roastie.

just fucking dont. why do you want to orbit women? you will not get the succ or the fucc.