Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you enjoy alcohol?

Alcohol tastes like hell in a glass, rancid stuff, it burns my throat.

When I drink hard liquor I use a chaser or else I puke. Might wanna try that out

You need to eat alot before drinking. Start drinking early, preferably in the early afternoon. Being well rested before drinking is also a must. Try to drink vodka mixed with mineral water or something mild. Avoid beer and sugary drinks. That's my two cents.

I had the same stance earlier this year, but drinking might make me low inhib, would be a cool experience tbh.
It makes you very lowinhib but you do retarded shit like sleeping at train stations and getting kicked out of bars
Drugs are bad
Only because I can't buy them legally like booze
I used to get hangovers but rarely do these days anymore.
Just keep drinking OP, you will feel better the more you drink
This. You may hear grumblings from your liver and kidneys, and may have a few shakes here and there, but press forward into nirvanna and Odin's great hall

Last edited:
I don't. Beer smells absolutely rank to me, and alcohol just seems like a waste of money and health in general. Teetotalceldom is the way to go.

Hard liquor I drink with water in between shots. I enjoy it because it lower inhib and worry. I also have a long history of alcoholics in family so I have great tolerance. Lol

Feeling a bit uneasy the next days happens if I drink a shitload though, but there's never any headache

I feel confident, zero inhib, and happy, alcohol kills my social anxiety and relieves inceldom for a little while. I don't feel sick unless I drink like 7 or more beers.