Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you deal with your pressure?

D

dietoiletdie

i am german- So I'm worth more than you shit Not G
★★
[UWSL]How do you deal with your pressure? I'm not fucked and I want to be intimate with a woman. I don't even want sex, I just want to cuddle, touch her all over and kiss her passionately. That would even be enough for me. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]The weather is very good at the moment and the women dress really cool. You can see her hot legs and hot asses. I want so incredibly badly to get one, but no one pays attention to me. They just laugh at me and humiliate me. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]How do you deal with it? I'm going insane, hating women. I now jerk off three times a day.[/UWSL]

1) stop jerking off
2) consistent hygiene (brush, floss, moisturize, facial cleanse, shampoo and condition, bar of soap, clip nails, wash hands, get a haircut and every 3 weeks)
3) consistent diet (cut out sugars and carbs, eat smaller portions but more frequently throughout the day)
4) consistent pursuit of knowledge (read a physical book checked out from library)
5) consistent employment (show up to work everyday and on time when scheduled)
6) consistent exercise (get a PF membership and just do cardio for 30-60 min a day)
7) get a non video game hobby ( I do astrology, tarot, and am developing a teaching seminar on phychological safety in the workplace)

Consistency is key. Do these things every day, even when your natural habits tell you otherwise. The more you surround yourself with other more meaningful things to do, the less distracted by your libido you will be. #1 will be the hardest initially cause you’re so Used to it that it’s habitual now, but if I can do it so can you.

I’ll admit I fail at #6 and #3 hence a fat fuck who can’t get laid lmao. Yeah o know, “don’t preach what you dont practice” It’s s problem and the first step is to acknowledging it. After writing this post I have s renewed effort to try again.

Last edited:
[UWSL]The weather is very good at the moment and the women dress really cool. You can see her hot legs and hot asses. I want so incredibly badly to get one, but no one pays attention to me. They just laugh at me and humiliate me. [/UWSL]

I'm currently taking Fluoxetine and Mirtazapine.

1) stop jerking off
2) consistent hygiene (brush, floss, moisturize, facial cleanse, shampoo and condition, bar of soap, clip nails, wash hands, get a haircut and every 3 weeks)
3) consistent diet (cut out sugars and carbs, eat smaller portions but more frequently throughout the day)
4) consistent pursuit of knowledge (read a physical book checked out from library)
6) consistent exercise (get a PF membership and just do cardio for 30-60 min a day)
7) get a non video game hobby ( I do astrology, tarot, and am developing a teaching seminar on phychological safety in the workplace)

Consistency is key. Do these things every day, even when your natural habits tell you otherwise. The more you surround yourself with other more meaningful things to do, the less distracted by your libido you will be. #1 will be the hardest initially cause you’re so Used to it that it’s habitual now, but if I can do it so can you.

I’ll admit I fail at #6 and #3 hence a fat fuck who can’t get laid lmao. Yeah o know, “don’t preach what you dont practice” It’s s problem and the first step is to acknowledging it. After writing this post I have s renewed effort to try again.
its okay bro I can't manage 1. too many years of doing it that even 2 minutes of weakness and its done

1) stop jerking off
I can't do 7 rn because too poor to afford an electric guitar and 1 because I see hot women everyday and I'm not addicted to masturbation.:feelsrope:

I'm currently taking Fluoxetine and Mirtazapine.
Pills are a good idea. I might get one soon too.

I'm considering amputating my cock and balls. I don't need them anyway. When I'm out of cock and balls, I'm not horny all the time. Maybe I can get over not getting a woman.

1) stop jerking off

It is all good but when I go outside and see all the half naked women out there I realize that everything is meaningless except love,sex

Try to stop thinking about foids

I just went for a walk. There were a few horny pussies again. I stared and would have liked to grope her right away.

It hurts so much not to get a cunt. I can't stop thinking about horny pussies. Nothing helps me.

I just went for a walk. There were a few horny pussies again. I stared and would have liked to grope her right away.

It hurts so much not to get a cunt. I can't stop thinking about horny pussies. Nothing helps me.
i understand you man. just stop jerking off, this is number one step bc it increases your confident for real. if you are studying in college just try to approach foids over there. i will approach my onetis in the next semester.

just drugmaxx take some xanax

listen sweaty, you need to shower more and respect women :soy::soy::soy:

i understand you man. just stop jerking off, this is number one step bc it increases your confident for real. if you are studying in college just try to approach foids over there. i will approach my onetis in the next semester.
Much luck. I'm not trying anymore It doesn't make any sense.

I'm addicted to cum. I have to jerk off several times a day. Can not do anything against it...

[UWSL]How do you deal with your pressure? I'm not fucked and I want to be intimate with a woman. I don't even want sex, I just want to cuddle, touch her all over and kiss her passionately. That would even be enough for me. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]How do you deal with it? I'm going insane, hating women. I now jerk off three times a day.[/UWSL]
Wait until the mood passes? I'm really struggling too right now.

Pills are a good idea. I might get one soon too.

I'm considering amputating my cock and balls. I don't need them anyway. When I'm out of cock and balls, I'm not horny all the time. Maybe I can get over not getting a woman.
Bro you gonna become a eunuch?

brain has amazing adaptation skills

Open my valve