Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you deal with the loneliness?

Cats are always good emotional support animals. Dogs are way too dirty and smelly. And I don't wanna have to walk them all the time.

to those who are constantly saying "gym":
what the fuck are you gonna do after gym ? you cant lift iron for 10 hours. im gymaxxing for 4 months and i want to go to the gym even off days. because there is nothing to do. im literally rotting in my fucking rooom. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Alcohol,food,but nothing really works.

By thinking of dying. I’m 33 and have reached the end of the line.

making sure i don’t have time to contemplate things alone with my thoughts in my head, rape my mind with stimuli like music, tv shows and vidya until i pass out. repeat for close to 3 years.

The loneliness can hit me sometimes, but I just try to keep my mind occupied with my copes/hobbies

Lately i have been runnermaxxing. I try to get at least one or two sessions a week.

I jog/walk for 1-2hours and when I get home, shower and eat, I knock out and sleep like a baby especially if I use sleeping supplements. So there is not much time to rot on my bed and feel lonely.

Plus if I diet well, I can lose 2-4lbs in a week. I feel lighter, nimbler, and happier. I get super motivated when I pickup a 10lbs and 5lbs plate of weights because I think to myself, this is the amount of fat, muscle, and water I will be losing in several weeks.

I can't even video game max or alcoholmaxx too much as I feel super guilty for it and become almost paralyzed from anxiety afterwards.