Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you deal with the boredom as someone with no girlfriend or friends?

B

bcroger

Captain
★★
Hey guys,

First post here.

I am a 28 year old man. I live with my parents to save money. Right now I work for a small company but I plan to leave in another year or so. Never had a girlfriend since high school never had sex in my life. I work an office job and my degree was in accounting, so there is not much interesting things that I can learn about from my own field in my free time (besides interesting facts on the stock market, stocks to buy etc.)

The only foids interested in me are morbidly obese hispanic woman. Some of whom are in their 50s. I would rather masturbate than have sex or anything to do with those pigs. A little overweight-fine, when it comes to obesity, I would rather masturbate.

I also have no friends. I've recently asked one of my friends from middle school to hangout since he also lives in this town, but he also declined.

I have no depression or sadness or anything like that, but the boredom is pretty tough. I just go to work, come back, go to the gym etc. Weekends don't offer much relief.
I'm also cutting my weight down from 168(current, 19% bodyfat) to around 158, so it should be interesting to see how I look, and how ppl perceive me after the cut and if it even makes a difference. I think that looksmaxxing, when done safely and properly (not taken too far) can be a good past time, so i'll make it mine.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Fuck those landwhales volcel

I think that most ppl (even incels) can have sex. Incels can have sex with some 400 lbs black lady or at least another man. It would still be better to masturbate all things considered.

Those morbidly Mexician ladies are ass ugly. One is a grandma with a 29 year old son. Why not just masturbate? Last thing I want to do is give obese woman an ego boost.

Last edited:
Hey guys,

First post here.

I am a 28 year old man. I live with my parents to save money. Right now I work for a small company but I plan to leave in another year or so. Never had a girlfriend since high school never had sex in my life. I work an office job and my degree was in accounting, so there is not much interesting things that I can learn about from my own field in my free time (besides interesting facts on the stock market, stocks to buy etc.)

The only foids interested in me are morbidly obese hispanic woman. Some of whom are in their 50s. I would rather masturbate than have sex or anything to do with those pigs. A little overweight-fine, when it comes to obesity, I would rather masturbate.

I also have no friends. I've recently asked one of my friends from middle school to hangout since he also lives in this town, but he also declined.

I have no depression or sadness or anything like that, but the boredom is pretty tough. I just go to work, come back, go to the gym etc. Weekends don't offer much relief.
I'm also cutting my weight down from 168(current, 19% bodyfat) to around 158, so it should be interesting to see how I look, and how ppl perceive me after the cut and if it even makes a difference. I think that looksmaxxing, when done safely and properly (not taken too far) can be a good past time, so i'll make it mine.

Thoughts?
Switch careers.

Switch careers.
Yeah, no way i'm spending $50,000+ on getting an Engineering degree or some chit.

I regret no not trying STEM (like physicians assistant, engineer etc.) , but I won't go all the way back to do it.

Be a neet
No way I’m not working or quitting my job. That will only make my life worse. Only thing I enjoy besides eating is saving and investing.

I don’t even enjoy masturbation anymore. Lasts like 2 minutes and then it’s back to the same chit

Hey guys,

First post here.

Thoughts?
Ok GrAYcel

Hey guys,

First post here.

Thoughts?
MOGGER

252E85BB B8E8 4626 B8E7 A0EA9EC906CF