Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you deal with relatives asking you when you'll settle down?

TBIcel

TBIcel

Glowies fear the Z
★★★★★
Me I am rude to most of them and just say locationmaxx or jokingly call modern women Satan but I am not on good terms with the cretins that are my relatives. Exception being my 92 year old grandmother when she said she wanted to see great grandkids before dying I obviously am not a monster so not going to say above statements I said you see how they act and dress which one of them do you think I should settle down with? She flat out right away said none of them but she is extremely conservative. I am just curious how people deal with that who have relatives they actually give a fuck about who are significantly less based than my grandmother.

I would just say that "I'm too ugly to find a woman"

to be fair I meant this question for people who don't want to drop blackpills.
"I'm not looking, I'm too busy, I'm focusing on my career" etc etc etc

Mine have stopped asking as I near the final year of my twenties, but if they do ask again I'm going to engage with them and go blackpill on their ass without mentioning incel. First line will be "Nobody has ever shown me any interest", I'm hoping one of my foid cousins asks then offers to set me up with one of her landwhale friends so I can be rejected and she can watch in real time.

Last edited:
I just say some bullshit answer like "I'm working on it" and just change the topic if they press further.