Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How do you deal with not knowing what you want?

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Puuha-Pete
★★★★★
I don't know what I want to be and what I want out of life. I just want money and pussy , but there are no guaranteed ways to get it ( money) other than becoming a doctor or selling drugs.

ROPE

Just study whatever you are good at, as long as it pays good money and hope you succeed

i know exactly what i want but i am incapable of getting it

Just study whatever you are good at, as long as it pays good money and hope you succeed
I'm good at nothing. Jack of all trades. I can get decent at anything I do but not excel. That's why I don't know what I want. I'm quite good at writing as I am a seasoned plagiarist but I there's no future in that. No skill I have can translate to money.

same here and I have my job provider on my back about career when I can't even get into housing to get a basic job so I wish I had some advice to help you out but I am fucked and have no idea what to do.

same here and I have my job provider on my back about career when I can't even get into housing to get a basic job so I wish I had some advice to help you out but I am fucked and have no idea what to do.
Beckys are assholes , they can't find jobs for shit

But I do know. Just because I want the impossible doesn't mean I don't know what I want.

I want to be God.

I can't

Have 72 virgins?
Why would a god need virgins?. He' transcend sex and why would I stop with the number 72?... I mean sure. For a lifetime that sounds like a good deal but eternity? Won't you get bored as fuck from them?