Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you deal with loneliness during holidays?

Emperor Palpatine

Emperor Palpatine

Self-banned
-
I just hanged out today, I saw other people enjoying their lives, coples. And this life has really nothing for me. I feel so sad.

Take a break from my usual diet & foodmaxx

I just hanged out today, I saw other people enjoying their lives, coples. And this life has really nothing for me. I feel so sad.
jerk off, hang out on this forum (great company) or play video games

Same way how I cope with loneliness everyday.

Sleeping pills on new year and alcohol on christmas

I suppose you could try gymmaxxing, or really any other form of material and entertainment goods such as food, movies, TV shows, and all that; brutal that you must be forced into such an existence of isolation and mistreatment causing this loneliness during your holidays, however, simply for being physically unattractive. :feelsugh:

Trucels don't celebrate ''holidays''

Talk to us. I'm spending new year alone too :feelsbadman:

just spend the day on my laptop honestly.

Talk to us. I'm spending new year alone too :feelsbadman:
I think I'm going to delete my account here and my accounts on all other websites. I spend way too much time on the internet. I need to go back to real life, it's impossibile to carry on like this.

VIDEOGAMEMAXX

Vidya and nicotinemaxxing

Ate a lonely dinner and had a glass of wine and now on .is.

Listen to music and play videogame

I think I'm going to delete my account here and my accounts on all other websites. I spend way too much time on the internet. I need to go back to real life, it's impossibile to carry on like this.
:feelswhat:

i don't cope with anything, i just absorb it all in

I bought a VR headset :soy:

I'm used to it, I just try and relax as best I can and watch shitty movies, go on my PC and stuff. Keeping my mum company for Christmas again this year and new years in the house.

Today i'll clean the house, then play vidya.

Not socializing with anyone until Monday.

Sleep it off and wait for the sweet release of death.

How old are you? Still think you have a chance?

Well if i am not on my meds spend time here or play VG