Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you deal with depression?

War of rail ost

War of rail ost

Recruit
★★
At first I would just do nothing and sit there, but now I turn my depression into hatred. When ever I am feeling depressed it slowly becomes hate when I think about everything bad that has happened to me and how undeserved it was.

Studying is the best cope ever every time I feel lonely (most of the time ) I get my book and start reading and shit At least I’m better than chads and stacies in something

Yoyo said:
playing games

And how do you deal with it when you are not able to play games at that moment or just don't want to?

War of rail ost said:
And how do you deal with it when you are not able to play games at that moment or just don't want to?

It's hard when you aren't occupied with anything. My routine is always like this: Wake up in morning tired, go to classes, then head back home after school and feel depressed because I don't have a anyone to hang out with or talk to. So I go on this forum, play games on weekends, gymcel a bit, and study.

Anytime I'm not doing those things I either sleep or cry (or cry myself to sleep)

It is difficult to deal with if I can't overcome it.

I don´t.

I think about suicide literally every minute of the day. While I talk to people about the weather IRL in my mind I picture myself driving off a cliff or hanging myself. My body is on complete autopilot and I just bury my feelings. I´ve been living every single day like that for over 10 years now. All because women have denied me basic human needs like love and sex for all my life. I could recover from my fucked up childhood, but I don´t think I could ever recover from being incel. It´s just so painful knowing women have stolen my youth from me and ruined my life. I will never get my youth back.

Getlooksordie said:
I don´t.

I think about suicide literally every minute of the day. While I talk to people about the weather IRL in my mind I picture myself driving off a cliff or hanging myself. My body is on complete autopilot and I just bury my feelings. I´ve been living every single day like that for over 10 years now. All because women have denied me basic human needs like love and sex for all my life. I could recover from my fucked up childhood, but I don´t think I could ever recover from being incel. It´s just so painful knowing women have stolen my youth from me and ruined my life. I will never get my youth back.

I am feeling this each day too when I am around others. Just seeing how below I am compared to them always makes me feel angry. What I wouldn't do just to be average at least.

Fast food, video games, anime, fast food, crying, programming or photoshop, fast food.

War of rail ost said:
I am feeling this each day too when I am around others. Just seeing how below I am compared to them always makes me feel angry. What I wouldn't do just to be average at least.
It´s so fucked up.

To get a girlfriend I need friends, but I don´t want friends. I have so much hate towards people because I know what they are really like. I can see behind their masks. The last thing I want is to amuse and entertain them with jokes and witty banter just to fit in. I will never forget how they have treated me during my youth.

TBH I´d rather be alone with no girlfriend than with a girlfriend and friends. My ideal life would be to have a gf, but no friends and no human interaction. The only reason why I haven´t killed myself yet is because I still have hope I can get a wife from a 3rd world country and then move somewhere isolated in the countryside somewhere, far away from chads, stacies, Tinder and all this bullshit.

War of rail ost said:
At first I would just do nothing and sit there, but now I turn my depression into hatred. When ever I am feeling depressed it slowly becomes hate when I think about everything bad that has happened to me and how undeserved it was.
Sit in front of the mirror and repeat the phrase "depression is a meme" roughly 66 times, start by using a monotone and soft voice as you go from there to loud screaming that gets angrier and angrier as it goes on all the way up to 60+.

LDAR

[attachment=2464]

Attachments

• 0DF764C1-DF27-4CE1-B8FC-1A7FEB9FFB35.jpeg
    0DF764C1-DF27-4CE1-B8FC-1A7FEB9FFB35.jpeg
    89.3 KB · Views: 176
Gym and adrenaline rushes helps a little. Sometimes hanging out and drinking with friends takes my mind of it in the moment, but the depression is pretty much constant. After I quit smoking weed every evening a couple years back I´ve been truly unhappy almost all the time. I don´t even enjoy gaming anymore at this point and I never feel like starting a new day. Sleeping is the best part of my life

gymcelling, sports, alcohol, games

Alcohol is the only thing I know that suppresses it temporarily.

Other than that, I don't know any other way. Sorry

Bernard said:
Gym and adrenaline rushes helps a little. Sometimes hanging out and drinking with friends takes my mind of it in the moment, but the depression is pretty much constant. After I quit smoking weed every evening a couple years back I´ve been truly unhappy almost all the time. I don´t even enjoy gaming anymore at this point and I never feel like starting a new day. Sleeping is the best part of my life

Same with me. Sleep is the only time I can have the peace I want.

Nice kitty! kek

I distract myself with internet, podcasts and video games. Hermitceling helps.

I have lived with depression since childhood, so I am long-used to it by now.

Sleep and the two friends I can truly say have my back. The only things in life that make me happy

I dont, my life is so boring, heck i find life boring as, everything just seems so meaningless and i have lost interest in so many things i used to do. eg - Video games? havent played a proper game in years. Movies/ tv shows??? - I pay for subscriptions i hardly use, and when i do use them after one episode i just get so bored uninterested and i cant focus.

I eat to cope.
Mby one day I'll eat myself to death.

Lvl32wizard said:
I eat to cope.
Mby one day I'll eat myself to death.

I eat Ben and jerry pints often

I try talking to my normie friends but it only makes me more depressed tbh. Can't even sit through a lecture without a suicidal thought.

listening epic musics

I am not depressed, i used to be but i overcame depression.

If you are truly depressed try to exercise, it will help.

JustKillMe said:
Studying is the best cope ever every time I feel lonely (most of the time ) I get my book and start reading and shit At least I’m better than chads and stacies in something

The only cope that can give u an edge over them

JustKillMe said:

Blackpill incoming. high IQ chad studies for half the time and grasps twice as many concepts. He uses his spare time to slay thots on tinder

810b25f22989728cdae9bca3459017e9--beautiful-men-beautiful-people.jpg

That's how I deal with depression as well. It turns to hate. Hate is strong.

My depression comes in waves, best copes for me are alcohol, games and music

Depression is a meme, if you really have it you can get antidepressants from your doc.

Cynistic said:
Depression is a meme, if you really have it you can get antidepressants from your doc.

lol like those work

Kointo said:
Cynistic said:
lol like those work

They do if they hit the specific neuroreceptors that are fucked in your brain

Cynistic said:
Kointo said:
Cynistic said:
lol like those work
They do if they hit the specific neuroreceptors that are fucked in your brain
Can they give me attractiveness? if not then I'll always be lonely and depressed