Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel How do you create actual relationships with normies when you've been such low status that you dont even have social media?

belowhumanity

belowhumanity

Officer
★★
just graduated hs, and trying (albeit unsuccessfully, i am still an incel) to socially integrate, get sex, etc.

but not having any legit, active social media literally just such a blatant signal that you're a low smv low status low worth male, because EVERYONE, bar 1st percentile popularity in HS losers, has one with a decent following. And the thing is, even if I made one now, I would have 0 followers and it would be even more of a red flag? This applies to snapchat too with that stupid fucking snap score that doesnt even need to be there

I might try to buy some followers

just graduated hs, and trying (albeit unsuccessfully, i am still an incel) to socially integrate, get sex, etc.

but not having any legit, active social media literally just such a blatant signal that you're a low smv low status low worth male, because EVERYONE, bar 1st percentile popularity in HS losers, has one with a decent following. And the thing is, even if I made one now, I would have 0 followers and it would be even more of a red flag? This applies to snapchat too with that stupid fucking snap score that doesnt even need to be there

I might try to buy some followers
why do you need instagram... i know normies without instagram

it makes you seem normal, and not having one gives away the fact that you're not normal
being normal is stupid. dont get an instagram if its just gonna stress you out, looking normal isnt worth your peace of mind