Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How do you cope with the...

MisfitPerson

MisfitPerson

Young Wizard geniuscel
★★★
With the fact that, when you become oldcel you'd be fapping with an old man's body and touching that old skin? -
The only person we give sexual gratification is us and we dont stat the sams

I have bigger problems to worry about

Agepill is beyond disturbing

I just get on with it, now there are some times it bothers me but I try my best to get rid of them bad thoughts usually by taking meds and keeping myself active through my job, I'm turning 35 on Saturday

your pfp
You forgot the pixels | You Forgot the Pickles | Know Your Meme

With the fact that, when you become oldcel you'd be fapping with an old man's body and touching that old skin? -
The only person we give sexual gratification is us and we dont stat the sams
i have cancer so i don't need to think about depressing things like that :feelsthink:

With the fact that, when you become @curryboy420 you'd be fapping with @curryboy420 body and touching that @curryboy420 skin? -
The only person we give sexual gratification is @curryboy420 and @curryboy420 dont stat the sams

I really dont mind. All my life i felt the same. I had the exact same feelings and similiar thoughts of loneliness and non-acceptance as a kid.
"My pain is constant and sharp"
My mind dont change so the aspects of my body wont bother me.

I'll likely have met Baraka by then, so it's not something that I think about.