Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you cope with the guilt of being bullied and laughed at for 10 years?

• Thread starter ThouShallObeyKing
  • Start date
T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
its over my friends

in the end, its 10 years of abuse, bullying and laughing at me from other kids in schools (from age 10 to 20)

how could and can i be so pathetic?

i never realized how much importance this had thats why i didnt fight back

but now its too late and its over

ill be eternally "the worse one" and ill eternally have this trauma

i wish parents didnt make me go to school. meh.its not like i learned anything useful there, nono, my gradeswere worst, and everything i learned on my own

no one bullied me coz i had well respected family and all kids had respect to my cousins so they didnt want to make wrong thing and do something to me.

I know how you feel, you should go to your local gun store and hunt down all of them one by one whilst living a off grid style life

I don't everything is repressed, I never leave my house, hopeless, futureless, apathetic, I will never ever recover.

It's not like I didn't try and fightback unlike you I did, but I was too small and I couldn't do shit which makes it even worse, as I tried my hardest to prevent the humiliation, the torture but I couldn't because of sub humanity.

It never began.

I dont care anymore about that I would just like to be gl now

I don't everything is repressed, I never leave my house, hopeless, futureless, apathetic, I will never ever recover.

It's not like I didn't try and fightback unlike you I did, but I was too small and I couldn't do shit which makes it even worse, as I tried my hardest to prevent the humiliation, the torture but I couldn't because of sub humanity.

It never began.

itsnot worse, i was taller bigger and stronger but didnt fight back because low IQ. i felt like i have no right to hit him or something

no one bullied me coz i had well respected family and all kids had respect to my cousins so they didnt want to make wrong thing and do something to me.
still here we are

I wasnt bullied tbh