Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you cope with the fact how fast time passes [agecels welcome]

userrrr

userrrr

ogre
Every birthday made me depressed but then I stopped caring and overthink that much. Especially wrong is to make happy scenarios in your head. They will fuck up your mood and make you depressed. You can't change anything in life.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvGEKLv_iHY

The faster the time passes the sooner I'll die which is good for me. Also, I can't feel sorry cause I at least tried.

I don't really care about "time", i live in the moment, the present and sometimes i think about the past, just thinking about the future gives me anxiety. The only thing that sucks is that it will ultimately become harder to have children the older you get. Not having the chance or opportunity to breed is the only thing that sucks.

I don't really care about "time", i live in the moment, the present and sometimes i think about the past, just thinking about the future gives me anxiety. The only thing that sucks is that it will ultimately become harder to have children the older you get. Not having the chance or opportunity to breed is the only thing that sucks.
Having children is selfish. Also you can adopt one.

Having children is selfish. Also you can adopt one.
I feel like it's more selfish to not have children, since those type of people only care about themselves most of the time.

The faster the time passes the sooner I'll die which is good for me. Also, I can't feel sorry cause I at least tried.
This. At a certain point you give up the delusion of free will and just view life as it is - nature. 99% of the species on this planet are extinct, the uniqueness that is you, your family, your culture is likely not going to be the exception.

Think about how much civilizations people don't even know about - the Ugarits / Phoenicians were a thriving glorious civilization of beauty and culture, with gorgeous beaches and gorgeous Near Eastern art. Dust in the wind, and we don't even know the full content of their religious beliefs.

Last edited:
It feels hellishly slow for me

I don't think about the future. I don't think I will live past 30, at all (I'm 27).

So I live in the present. Not in a "you gotta live in the moment maaaaaan! Enjoy your life!"

I just live in the moment... I'm clearly not enjoying my life, I don't experience anything people my age do.

But, again, it doesn't matter, because I genuinely believe I will die soon. Not by my own hands.

I feel like it's more selfish to not have children, since those type of people only care about themselves most of the time.
No one competent enough to be a parent. Only sadistic or dumb individuals would think that bringing someone to existence would be a good idea.

I don't think about the future. I don't think I will live past 30, at all (I'm 27).

So I live in the present. Not in a "you gotta live in the moment maaaaaan! Enjoy your life!"

I just live in the moment... I'm clearly not enjoying my life, I don't experience anything people my age do.

But, again, it doesn't matter, because I genuinely believe I will die soon. Not by my own hands.
Thoughts about a death could be calming sometimes

No one competent enough to be a parent.
Yea i agree. Alot of couples have children because it's a status thing, their neighbours have children so they also want to impress them and everyone else by having children, but they have no clue on how to raise a child, how to feed it etc. The child is born with a smartphone in it's hand, and a soy formula bottle.

It feels hellishly slow for me
Explain it to me. Do you wait for death.
I think in my case this happens because I always wanted to achieve something, be better and don't waste my precious time on earth.
This doesn't happen when I try to ldar, but if I work at ajob or got exposed to social realm it brings me this kind of anxiety

Explain it to me. Do you wait for death.
I think in my case this happens because I always wanted to achieve something, be better and don't waste my precious time on earth.
This doesn't happen when I try to ldar, but if I work at ajob or got exposed to social realm it brings me this kind of anxiety
Somewhat. The only thing I truly look forward to outside of death are rainy days and winter.