Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How do you cope with Summer?

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

Open the champagne bottle with apple juice!
★★★★★
I'm literally dying rn of the heat, I fucking hate it. Half naked foids and happy normies outside, that's why I stay inside this Summer. But it's fucking brutal

Air fans isn't helping at all

Also the days are extremely long

i got a new fan today

I dont mind the heat its nicer than cold

I make the most of it & enjoy every second of it.

I'm literally dying rn of the heat, I fucking hate it. Half naked foids and happy normies outside, that's why I stay inside this Summer. But it's fucking brutal

i feel your pain

its unbearable tbh, when im in a good mood all i need is to see a couple or a halfnaked foid i instanly get super angry and sad

My house has central AC, so it's an enjoyable temp in here

i feel your pain

its unbearable tbh, when im in a good mood all i need is to see a couple or a halfnaked foid i instanly get super angry and sad
Finally. All these fakecels here enjoying Summer

Sometimes the heat makes it difficult for me to take creepshots for a long period of time.

its all the same
all seasons

my fucking ac is dead im miserable all day and night except the 3 mins i eat my ice cream sandwich

I live in the woods with alot of shade from the pine trees, so it's really nice. I only have around 20°c in my house right now. My house is also not very insulated so it doesn't get so hot during the summer because of that. In winter it gets too cold instead, but i also live in a cold country. I wish i lived in a warm country instead. Home is where the sun is.

I just go outside at night only

I swim in the ocean to cool off and when Im far from the sea I just browse .is or watch something on yt

idk seasons change but I don't change

I don't even have a fan. Thank God this week isn't as hot as it was two weeks ago. It's hot and I hate it, but what can be done.

Get used to the heat. Go running outside for a week and you'll stop sweating

isn't it nearly autumn anyway

Just rotting inside with a fan on all day. The worst part is trying to sleep again after waking up sweating like a pig.

I don't have four seasons where I live, it just gets a bit cooler and more dry during the colder months.

Summers are legit hell where I live because of the humidity and rain. Thankfully my house has central AC and I keep the fans on almost 24/7.

I'm lucky to live in a relatively moderate climate and this summer was an average one this year so far. This means that temperatures above 30°C were rare. A lot of days with ~25°C. Rain and thunderstorms that appear after three, four days. So it's survivable.
But I had to pass a house today where normies and foids were having a houseparty. Filthy sexhavers. Drunk and yelling around. I could hear some normie-cuck jestermaxxing. That was so cringe. I'm glad that I'm inside again now. The night's min. temperature forecast is 14°C, that's a good opportunity to let some fresh air in my room.

Nah.. But we've got more than one hour less daylight now since summer solstice. That's pure lifefuel. I prefer going outside in the dark. :feelsokman:
Is it already starting now that days getting darker?

It's a usual English summer here: one week of hot weather followed by three weeks of cool weather, repeated a few times. I can cope with that.