Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope How do you cope with never having had a relationship?

Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
-
What are your best copes you developed over the years?
Any suggestions?

Tenor 1

I cope a lot daydreaming about what could be my desired life while listening to music
Coping with vydiahs and watching anime (self insertion) helps as well

I cope a lot daydreaming about what could be my desired life while listening to music
Coping with vydiahs and watching anime (self-insertion) helps as well
I unironically do the same tbh.

My current cope:
Animal Crossing New Horizons1

yeah tbh I just detach from reality and imagine I'm a superhero or some shit
feels way better than having to remain sane

Coping with vydiahs and watching anime (self insertion) helps as well
I miss being able to cope like this

I just can't daydream anymore, it's just so pointless that I can't even force myself into thinking about such unrealistic things. Also, anime became boring as fk let alone vydia. Only thing I can still enjoy at this point is music.

@Tenshi your avi looks depressing af

Anime and video games

This forum too

While you can’t completely control the circumstances in life you are however ultimately in control on how it you feel about it. Happiness is in the end a choice. You can choose to wallow around in self pity and melancholy sadness or you can choose to rise above these emotions and be stronger because of it

I miss being able to cope like this

I just can't daydream anymore, it's just so pointless that I can't even force myself into thinking about such unrealistic things. Also, anime became boring as fk let alone vydia. Only thing I can still enjoy at this point is music.
most anime are becoming boring for me ngl. Shit is too predictable at times and the shows are too short for me to watch.

with copes of course

i also think you can draw and design very well so thats also a cope
i enjoy your changing of avis according to your postcount :)

Forum , daydreaming , anime

Relationships for low tier normies cause more problems than they solve, so I am thankful for being deprived of them.

There is no ascension, only descension, and I want to descend to my inevitable death on my own terms.

Last edited: