Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How do you cope with having to wageslave?

_wifebeater_

_wifebeater_

Mentally crippled by lonely teen years
Having to wageslave as an incel is truly hell.

The only way for me to get through the day is to constantly think about my suicide because I need something to look forward to in order to not go insane.

How do you cope?

Idk man. Wageslavery sucks, but eventually you get used to it

Try to get welfare/neetbux, so you don't have to work anymore.

The job I do is easy (and part time so I know I don't have to do this for the left of my life but it pays well).

I'm getting blackpilled in the workplace so that doesn't help but I browse .co/listen to music/podcasts so time flies tbh.

If the work gets done early I get to leave early as well so its a plus.

I cope by reminding myself what I'm saving for.

Npc mode on , turning off brain easy

I can't even do that these days, I need money damn it

I like my job and I don't earn peanuts. I might leave soon though

right now i'm coping easily because it's gone remote and i don't have to look at my boss anymore :feelslala:

there isnt really a choice so i just try to enjoy my free time

Everything is hell as incel,
NEET sucks
Wageslaving sucks
Studying sucks
You either Cope, Hope or Rope no matter what you end up doing.

There isn’t even a way to cope with it. I am trying to figure out all possible ways to get neetbuxx and welfare. I really just want to drop out and just cope and try to live a life without having to deal with anybody

I wish I was able to speak to people. I only keep getting fired. How do I cope with that?... I do not actually cope.

I wish I was able to speak to people. I only keep getting fired. How do I cope with that?... I do not actually cope.
Idk I don't have to speak at work tbh. What you worked as?

I don't anymore, I've put that shit to bed for now. When I did I made sure to be in all-male professions, that made it more tolerable.

I used to work in the IT but the covid-19 got me fired.
Hm normally IT is full of introverted truecels if you don't work for an sjw company.

Having to wageslave as an incel is truly hell.

The only way for me to get through the day is to constantly think about my suicide because I need something to look forward to in order to not go insane.

How do you cope?
Hobbymaxx.

Once I finish my degree I'm going to work from home max. And by home I mean my forest.

I take online classes (for obvious reasons)

Screenshot 20200423 132040 Chrome