Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious how do you cope with a family member committing suicide

nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-
how do you cope with a family member committing suicide?

my foid cousing attempted suicide didnt care lol. foids have no guts to commit sui

Murder the rest of your family members

By receiving all the contents of their will

depends on which family member
my dumbass half brother that lives across the street from me killed himself. he was a complete loser and incel so i’m not surprised.

This might seem cold but I literally wouldn't give a shit, I've got my own problems to worry about

my dumbass half brother that lives across the street from me killed himself. he was a complete loser and incel so i’m not surprised.
No love for incel brothers

This might seem cold but I literally wouldn't give a shit, I've got my own problems to worry about
That's literally every person past the age of 10 ever.

Brutal. What method?

You made it look like a suicide, eh? Very based

Idk, I'd probably be the one committing suicide

Speaking from my experience, coping with it is not the way to deal with things like that...
You have to "live through" the grief.

If you want to cry, cry for a whole day if you need to. For weeks, months, doesn't matter.
If you have things that you didn't say to this person (That I'm assuming you care about), say it, even if they aren't there to hear it.

If you are angry, express it. Not on other people, just... Punch a wall, or a pillow, or something like that.

When you live through the grief, as time goes on, you will stop crying, you will stop being angry, and sooner or later (way later, sometimes... Like YEARS later sometimes), you will accept it, and move on.