Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel how do you cope knowing normies are happy

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
★★★
everyone from my old schools and my current is having the best life with lots of friends, girlfriends, partying and making memories. Meanwhile I talk to no one all day because everyone hates me in real life and go home to play video games and post here. The only thing I enjoy in my life is talking to my friends from this website and other places online.

I need a way to cope knowing that while I suffer normies are meanwhile having more of a life than I will ever experience.

It sucks knowing i tried my hardest and it still wasnt enough...

I cant imagine living like this to old age.

I kinda just don't give a shit

Doesn’t matter whether they are happy or sad

everyone from my old schools and my current is having the best life with lots of friends, girlfriends, partying and making memories. Meanwhile I talk to no one all day because everyone hates me in real life and go home to play video games and post here. The only thing I enjoy in my life is talking to my friends from this website and other places online.

I need a way to cope knowing that while I suffer normies are meanwhile having more of a life than I will ever experience.
[/QUOT

Bro just become so stupid that it becomes cope

@Crypt1c_69 what are you trying to say GrAY nigger

Idc

Normies have their own lives and I've got mine

They'll only be interesting when they die

Idk man I am struggling with it too. I like being outside and feeling the warmth of the sun but every time I pass by some young couple, who has the support of a relationship, basically living life on half the difficulty as me and from such a young age… it’s just fucking devastating

you DONT cope with this

accept that

youre a genetic dead end so long as you dont have a girlfriend

when youre done accepting this

do whatever the FUCK you want

you dont have to live by their rules

fuck those fags i wish i could mutilate dismember every single one of those cunts

Yeah, you can’t cope with it.

I hope everyone goes ER on high school niggers the moment the clock hits 12 am on their 30th birthday

I’m happy too

I cope knowing that we’re all going to die and none of this matters. Chad and Stacy will live and die. Then once they’re dead all their memories will be gone for eternity all those good memories will disappear

33Kocj8 ebyDLCQfHnECC sT4ORTdJ5pQNf9qwfW3to

If your life is too good how do you cope with the fact that you're gonna die and it all comes to an end

Be the change you want to see in the world

I cope knowing that we’re all going to die and none of this matters. Chad and Stacy will live and die. Then once they’re dead all their memories will be gone for eternity all those good memories will disappear
Nihilistic cope, nobody thinks about that other than sub5s. When Chad and Stacy are on their death bed, they can look back that they had a fulfilling and happy life, but what will we have to look back on ?

By imagining them being tortured to death and having their prosperous lives taken from them.

everyone from my old schools and my current is having the best life with lots of friends, girlfriends, partying and making memories. Meanwhile I talk to no one all day because everyone hates me in real life and go home to play video games and post here.
this is how most young men lives right now tbh and they want us to see like that suffering

It may sound like a cope but normies have to jestermaxx and gatekeep other men from fucking their gfs (often unsuccessfully). Many of them end up in dead bedrooms. Also, they are different species so I don't think about them. They are fucking NPCs.

Life begins at HTN level and it's still a bare minimum for many foids.

a huge blackpill is that most people who gave you shit in grade school or even uni will move on with their lives and forget about you, they will progress in life and will completely forget about you while you will never forget

a huge blackpill is that most people who gave you shit in grade school or even uni will move on with their lives and forget about you, they will progress in life and will completely forget about you while you will never forget
Holy fuck this. Normies destroyed my mental health in high school, constantly backstabbing and trying to exploit me, while I was being nice to them. But I hope karma will get them sooner or later. If Jews start sending those animals to concentration camps, I'll be first to join the Concentration Camp Service and make sure NO NORMIE escapes.

This life of ours is just absolute shit. We were meant to suffer

Holy fuck this. Normies destroyed my mental health in high school, constantly backstabbing and trying to exploit me, while I was being nice to them. But I hope karma will get them sooner or later. If Jews start sending those animals to concentration camps, I'll be first to join the Concentration Camp Service and make sure NO NORMIE escapes.
yeah i guarantee they have forgotten about you or you are a minor point of laughter for them, these fucks hardly feel bad about anything they do because they are a bunch of braindead thugs who don’t understand empathy