Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How do you clean up after cumming?

How do you clean up after cumming?

• Total voters
Sometimes I’ll be arsed to clean it up. Sometimes not. I end up busting one out in public a lot though out of view. I tend to just leave it wherever it lands. After it’s gone it’s not for me to deal with.
Jesus Frail zero o inhib as always

Tbh leaving spunk in random places is probably the least of the things I’ve done. Sometimes I’m just out in public and it hits me so I get my thoughts going till I find somewhere to bust. By the time I find a place it doesn’t take too long to finish up.
Only public place I've fapped was a nearly empty bus

Wtf are you toilet cummers all severly autistic like wtf

The bath as well when having a shower. Always good. I may wipe the seat with tissue if I spunk a lot about 6-8 ejaculations on a normal day and it hits the seat.

The bath as well when having a shower. Always good. I may wipe the seat with tissue if I spunk a lot about 6-8 ejaculations on a normal day and it hits the seat.
S05e08 720

You're freaks

? I'm just describing what I do. That's all.
If I take supplements and eat healthy I can get up to 10 ejaculations and fill up a jar. That's why I do it in the toilet or bath.

Too much tissue wasted.
Just cum on yourself tbh

i just wipe it up with toilet paper, sometimes it gets on my blankets and i have to wipe those off

be careful, you're one powerful cumshot away from shooting your eye out
Hey builder what point in the movie did I pass out last night?

I never clean it up, I live alone so I don,t care

Before I stopped. I always took a shower afterward. Best way to clean is with a sponge & soap.