Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel How do you boost your energy level?

blond_elf_bard

blond_elf_bard

Major
★★
I'm really dependent on coffee. But of course it loses its effectiveness over time if you drink it regularly. What are some ways you boost your energy levels?

Do you mean Energy to stay awake, for working or to do Sports?

I have zero energy lately and I feel like nothing helps me tbh

Positive attention from cute girls. But is hard to get

Try stimulants
@Ritalincel

All kinds of Soda tbh.

What do you need all the energy for?

Listen to this music:

More sleep and less sugar. Some exercise like taking a walk.

Death Metal!!!

eat a lot of food or sleep a lot

eat a lot of carbohydrates: if you need insane energy short-term (I'm talking a few weeks), getting 90% of your calories from carbs is the way to go (I'm not too sure about the long-term sustainability; I get about 70-80% of my calories from carbs and that seems to work for me)
staying in caloric surplus is a good thing in my experience, but it will obviously make you fat long-term
getting good sleep is obviously important, but I can't give you any specific tips on that - I'm a classic night owl and of course I faced a lot of disapproval for my sleeping patterns (and, well, I just had to go to school during daytime); I've tried all the therapies medical professionals suggested me to try to adjust my sleeping pattern to the societal norm, but it only made me miserable; sleeping according to my own rhythm seems to be the only way not to experience constant jetlag - unfortunately our society prefers early birds, so it might not be possible for you (work)

I'm really dependent on coffee. But of course it loses its effectiveness over time if you drink it regularly. What are some ways you boost your energy levels?

Green or red super food... 1 scoop mixed in juice

Organic multivitamins

Eat raw garlic

Cut down soda

More vegetables and fruit vs meat

eat a lot of carbohydrates: if you need insane energy short-term (I'm talking a few weeks), getting 90% of your calories from carbs is the way to go (I'm not too sure about the long-term sustainability; I get about 70-80% of my calories from carbs and that seems to work for me)
staying in caloric surplus is a good thing in my experience, but it will obviously make you fat long-term
getting good sleep is obviously important, but I can't give you any specific tips on that - I'm a classic night owl and of course I faced a lot of disapproval for my sleeping patterns (and, well, I just had to go to school during daytime); I've tried all the therapies medical professionals suggested me to try to adjust my sleeping pattern to the societal norm, but it only made me miserable; sleeping according to my own rhythm seems to be the only way not to experience constant jetlag - unfortunately our society prefers early birds, so it might not be possible for you (work)
This tbh and caffeine obv and working out at night

If you can get concerta from your doctor, you'll have your answer.

just dont use energy and you have it

I dont, I enjoy having as low energy as possible

Cocaine would probably work.

Im usually really tired person. And energy drinks dont help me. I usually ignore it and work over night. Just dont lay on the bed :feelstrash::feelsautistic: