Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How do you battle gynocentrism in your daily individual life?

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Celiacel
★★★★★
I'm not an active member of the society. I [UWSL]don't contribute to it in any way as a disabled neet (involuntarily as I can't afford treatment).[/UWSL]

Being a neet essentially means not participating in the utter state of deterioration we experiencing today thanks to feminism degeneracy.

other than that I don't necessarily incite radicalized views or practices (yet!)

In your own ways how do you fight the status quo?
What are the small but significant actions you take against the corrupted society?

Ohyouareamannicetohearthat 592a76cca3c1c2f4dfc48bb353491b8f

I don't care about normcuck society or the status quo one way or the other. Only I matter.

Posting about myself and Justus G, as compensation for my former mistakes.

Don't tip women.
Don't give money to homeless women.
When a woman is being assaulted dont assist or phone the cops.
etc.

When they try to say hi to me in the street i dont say anything back, i dont smile back, i instaskip them on Omegle or scream threats at them, don't help them or show them any form of kindness...

I even practised making disgusted expressions in the mirror and went out of my way to make that face at old hags and fat ugly women when i see them you can see it hurt them lol.

I'm not an active member of the society. I [UWSL]don't contribute to it in any way as a disabled neet (involuntarily as I can't afford treatment).[/UWSL]

Being a neet essentially means not participating in the utter state of deterioration we experiencing today thanks to feminism degeneracy.

other than that I don't necessarily incite radicalized views or practices (yet!)

In your own ways how do you fight the status quo?
What are the small but significant actions you take against the corrupted society?
Using earphones and walking alone :smonk:

Don't tip women.
etc.

When they try to say hi to me in the street i dont say anything back, i dont smile back, i instaskip them on Omegle or scream threats at them, don't help them or show them any form of kindness...

I even practised making disgusted expressions in the mirror and went out of my way to make that face at old hags and fat ugly women when i see them you can see it hurt them lol.
Based.
Not helping them to change wheels either. :feelsXmas:

Don't tip women.
etc.

Incel of the year award nominee:feelzez: