Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How do you avoid all the fucking estrogen you consume from tap water?

KillNiggers

KillNiggers

BaltoSlavicMongoloid. TND
★★★
So how in the world do you avoid all that shit? All that birth control foids shit out gets inside my water stream and there is nothing I can do about it. All the current water renewal stations can't do shit to filter out those shitty ass chemicals and buying bottled water is a scam since it's just regular tap water branded as something different. I bet all that estrogen inside our food and water is what made today's men into the most soy low T cucks in all of human history.

Even if you stop drinking tap water it's literally everywhere.

You can use filters or just buy water in glass bottles

Buy your own water

Buy bottled water or water jugs for boiling water during cooking or whatever else you need it for, then get a fluoride filter for your shower. Also, nicotine decreases estrogen

Don't drink water. You'll die in a few days.

Well I use a filter but idk how much it gives, but it's still better to drink a tap water than the one from the plastic bottles with BPA I guess

drink rainwater

Buy bottled water or water jugs for boiling water during cooking or whatever else you need it for, then get a fluoride filter for your shower. Also, nicotine decreases estrogen
Thanks brocel

Tap water is better than filtered water

Super filtration system no one can afford and no one has room for. Pretty soon all the elites will have them, the rest of us will be left drinking the plastic poison.

Your problem is not water. Never was, like it is not for the chads and normies. Your problem is face + height.

Drink green tea at least 2 cups a day it will reduce the estrogen and it's delicious just don't drink it with any addictives

I only drink coconut water.

you get a countertop water distiller for something like $250