Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How do you ask a foid to have sex with you?

7Hopeless7

7Hopeless7

Foid rated me 2/10
★★
Should I go up to stranger foid and ask her if she's down to fuck?

I'm a 24 year old virgin and very desperate for sex :feels:

Last edited:
Exactly. But you have to show them your cock first and say the magic word: "please“, have seggs with me.“

Last edited:
Autismcel spotted. Yes you go up to a foid and say "Ayy babyeee can I get sexfuck now?" Then she goes spread eagle on the pavement immediately and you conceive a child with her. This is how humans mate irl. :feelsgah:

Men approaching foids is bluepill and redpill BS. Nowadays it's (desirable) men who are approached. If you approach and you're an incel, all you get is a rape accusation.

Men approaching foids is bluepill and redpill BS. Nowadays it's (desirable) men who are approached. If you approach and you're an incel, all you get is a rape accusation.
This is true look at my post history and it explains it all. It took me a long time to discover that lookism is prevalent in even daily polite interactions.

Last edited:
Women are those making the first moves. If they wanna fuck the will let you know.

rapemaxx instead

Desperation with a femoid stranger can lead to three problems: psychological pain, unwanted pregnancy and STD.

District Attorneys, Judges and police r always on their side, so be careful. One false accusation can ruin you for life.

Getting laid in modern times is so easy it's laughable to have you virgins ask such questions. Just be handsome and tall.

”Hey foid, will you have sex with me?”

It’s easy, just be chad :feelsokman:

:blackpill: