Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do we isolate ourselves from the realm of normies?

StormWind

StormWind

Shocked with a dosage of reality
★★★★★
I'm very close to slitting someone's throat and drinking their blood so much if they even look at me wrong or say something pandering and condescending to me.

Now that I know that everyone is the same and is after me how do I cope? If I save money I will move to the woods of somewhere. But let's say if you're surrounded by people what do I do?

I'm thinking about deleting most of my social media accounts. In addition to only going out when absolutely necessary. In addition to avoid conversation with strangers (except if they say they're explicitly incel) and women as well. No T.V too.

Any recommendation is thanked for in advance.

rotting in your place while making a living through the internet.

1. Neet
2. Ignore them
3. Delete social media
4. work at home
5. Work that you can work on by yourself
6. Use this fourm mainly or 8kun maybe
7. find a hobby that doesnt hvae much normies or something like anime that doenst require interaction with other normgroids
SADLY I CANT DO ANY OF THIS SHIT BECAUSE IM IN SCHOOL FUUUUUCK

I'm thinking about deleting most of my social media accounts. In addition to only going out when absolutely necessary. In addition to avoid conversation with strangers (except if they say they're explicitly incel) and women as well. No T.V too.
Fakecel if you dont do those things already. I dont have any social medias only go out rarely for food. Dont speak to strangers ever unless absolutely necessary. I dont watch TV either.

Fakecel if you dont do those things already. I dont have any social medias only go out rarely for food. Dont speak to strangers ever unless absolutely necessary. I dont watch TV either.
This @StormWind guy is a larper

This @StormWind guy is a larper

I don't post my face there bro. Using it or not doesn't change my ugly face. I've known some fairly blackpilled dudes there for quite a while.

BECOME A PRO
I'm very close to slitting someone's throat and drinking their blood so much if they even look at me wrong or say something pandering and condescending to me.

Now that I know that everyone is the same and is after me how do I cope? If I save money I will move to the woods of somewhere. But let's say if you're surrounded by people what do I do?

Any recommendation is thanked for in advance.
Your going the right way

what I have learned to lessen insanity

PROFESSIONAL MERCENARY CODER MAKING YOUR LIVING FREELANCING, all work online remote very few responsibilities going "into the office"
LIMITED ACTIVITIES WITH DOUCHES EG NORMIES WHEREVER POSSIBLE
ONLY DO ATRUISTIC ACTIVITIES SKILL MAKING BUILDING ACTIVITIES, EG LEARINNG SKILLS AND OUTDOORS SKILLS
SURROUND YOURSELF WITH HIGH IQ ALTRUISTICCELS WHO HAVE EACH OTHERS INTEREST AT HEART WITH LITTLE OR NO NARCISSISM.

That is all

BECOME A PRO

Your going the right way

what I have learned to lessen insanity

PROFESSIONAL MERCENARY CODER MAKING YOUR LIVING FREELANCING, all work online remote very few responsibilities going "into the office"
LIMITED ACTIVITIES WITH DOUCHES EG NORMIES WHEREVER POSSIBLE
ONLY DO ATRUISTIC ACTIVITIES SKILL MAKING BUILDING ACTIVITIES, EG LEARINNG SKILLS AND OUTDOORS SKILLS
SURROUND YOURSELF WITH HIGH IQ ALTRUISTICCELS WHO HAVE EACH OTHERS INTEREST AT HEART WITH LITTLE OR NO NARCISSISM.

That is all

I like this

Cabinmaxxing.MumBasementMaxxing. get off the internet and go pick berries in the woods. People are toxic in general.less interaction with them is better.pew pew.

And he says social media jfl obvious normie trying to larp as incel

Someone pissed in your cereal bowl this morning. Honey Nut Pissio's.

Don't follow normies on social media. If you're too tempted just delete social media entirely. Stay away from populated places and gatherings as much as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back