Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How Do Ugly Guys Get Pretty Girlfriends? (Other Than Being Rich)

the only way this is possible (without betabux) is to run just be first on her when she is young, everything else is cope

This is ugly to normies?:feelskek:
Dude is just a tallfag prettyboy nerd with glasses: he spreads "sapiosexual" foids pussies for lunch.
Screenshot163

Dumbest redpill:redpill: video.

Last edited:
[UWSL]This is true. I work in walmart ( regular 5 days a week ) and the vast majority of guys i see with beautiful girlfriends arent even that good looking, from a scale from 1-10 id so most if the guys i see are like 4-7s (sometimes above average looking but nothing special to look at. [/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL]

[UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL]Im 18 and never had a girlfriend (but got laid a couple times) and i always believed beautiful ppl mate with beautiful, average mate with average and ugly mate with ugly but if anyone goes to any retail store (target, walmart, best buy etc.) or anywhere on the damn planet and u see what the guys look like i bet you 80% of the times they're not anything special to look at ( i repeated myself twice i know ) [/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL]

[UWSL]Want an example? Look at sssniperwolf and sausage [/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL]

[UWSL] And thats just 1 example out of millions[/UWSL]

the only way this is possible (without betabux) is to run just be first on her when she is young, everything else is cope
You can also go the Taliban route, just have incels take over a country.

jestermaxxing and big penis?

Sadly foids at my age of 17 are all on social media which is chad game, very early.
[UWSL]This is true. I work in walmart ( regular 5 days a week ) and the vast majority of guys i see with beautiful girlfriends arent even that good looking, from a scale from 1-10 id so most if the guys i see are like 4-7s (sometimes above average looking but nothing special to look at. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]Im 18 and never had a girlfriend (but got laid a couple times) and i always believed beautiful ppl mate with beautiful, average mate with average and ugly mate with ugly but if anyone goes to any retail store (target, walmart, best buy etc.) or anywhere on the damn planet and u see what the guys look like i bet you 80% of the times they're not anything special to look at ( i repeated myself twice i know ) [/UWSL]

[UWSL]Want an example? Look at sssniperwolf and sausage [/UWSL]

Wolf, I thought you were 15.:feelskek:

Seamaxxing, betabuxxing

It's usually guys not being able to rate others guys properly or cluster B situationships.

Thought it was heading into bluepill land for a minute there.

hint: be tall as fuk :feelsstudy:

there, I saved you $39 ebook cost. XD

Does he take raw green walnuts instead of cash?

[UWSL]This is true. I work in walmart ( regular 5 days a week ) and the vast majority of guys i see with beautiful girlfriends arent even that good looking, from a scale from 1-10 id so most if the guys i see are like 4-7s (sometimes above average looking but nothing special to look at. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]Im 18 and never had a girlfriend (but got laid a couple times) and i always believed beautiful ppl mate with beautiful, average mate with average and ugly mate with ugly but if anyone goes to any retail store (target, walmart, best buy etc.) or anywhere on the damn planet and u see what the guys look like i bet you 80% of the times they're not anything special to look at ( i repeated myself twice i know ) [/UWSL]

Teenlovepill or moneymaxxiing.

These girlfriends aren't that pretty. Really pretty females cannot be attracted to an ugly guys. Even love stories are all about good-looking people falling in love with each other.

Tbh I see average ( not ugly) guys with cute gfs all the time

By being tall or/and having a big cock. I don't see other options, besides those.

@Diocel @Idotms @incelerated @curryfool @dreadtheblackpill thoughts on this bananalossusismus?
Hello name Is Jamil
I wonder if I can get welfare in your country
taliban is torturing me for my criminal activities in Kabul
regards Jamil
:smonk:

maybe the ugly guys have wide shoulders and narrow hips? Think skeletal frame.

For girls the facial beauty of men doesn't matter as much as frame.

reported you bragging faggot.

Having clout and a very large social media following.