Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How Do u think society will collapse

• Thread starter Deleted member 18515
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 18515

-
What i think: all seem to work fine for a little while, but soon the so-called "elites" will start using up everyone's resources. According to the researchers, even the most conservative consumption estimates here will trigger a hunger epidemic among the masses, which will eventually spread to the whole world and cause the world economy and society to collapse.

I honestly think it won't collapse in our lifetime.
The western world will turn into a green-leftist-totalitarian state slowly.

Why would the elites initiate the collapse?

With femoids in charge

The collapse of society is inevitable, im not guessing the timeline but i think it will END this way
if i wont be alive by then then whats the point? :ping:

It will END when all cute lolis are taken by fukbois
My world already collapsed, and in postapocalytic dystopia my "best friend' wanted to drag me in shamefull way of going after roasties

wont happen during my short life tbh

I think we will be long dead when that happens

Actually I think India and China will run out of water. Then they will occupy Russia, Central Europe and America. Then the US Dollar collapses and we get thrown into lawlessness.

Actually I think India and China will run out of water. Then they will occupy Russia, Central Europe and America. Then the US Dollar collapses and we get thrown into lawlessness.
In way with people or military

nuclear war is only legit way tbh all the other ones is cope

In way with people or military
The military will probably shelter the rich elite, the rest, 99.9999% of people, will have to fend for themselves. There will probably be camps and prisons, but that won't help. Military might help bring food to people, but it won't be enough.

The military will probably shelter the rich elite, the rest, 99.9999% of people, will have to fend for themselves. There will probably be camps and prisons, but that won't help. Military might help bring food to people, but it won't be enough.
Mass immigration will END this ^society^ and civil wars will break out

A slow destruction. Continued decline until corporations basically own everything.

India cant even defeat pakistan in a war. They will collapse and hundreds of millions of curries will run towards europe. China will conquer Siberia and central asia

China will not start a war, neither india.

China will not start a war, neither india.
The state might not start a war, but desperate poor people will seek refuge and bring conflict.

The state might not start a war, but desperate poor people will seek refuge and bring conflict.
It is 2 long of a travel, china cant start war with Europa because USA is OP and france britain and germany is stronger than china probably if they unite. I only SEE one way that society will END this way and that is if some (((other))) force helps

It is 2 long of a travel, china cant start war with Europa because USA is OP and france britain and germany is stronger than china probably if they unite. I only SEE one way that society will END this way and that is if some (((other))) force helps
Maybe, but border control is not possible at that scale, and killing civilians is not an option for the UN. They will try to shelter and feed the refugees at first, but then chaos will slowly break out.

resources running out

check out Venezuela, eveyone's starving yet there's no real revolution. I'm not sure boomers are capable of revolution. More ER attacks will persist until the stock market drops. Devaluation of the dollar and rampant inflation could happen over night. Prepare in you mind now what you will do.

Perhaps North Korea will finally lose it, and launch a nuclear war. U.S. and Europe will respond. Hopefully then China and Russia respond back, and a nuclear holocaust will result.
I admit, this will probably never happen. But who knows?

Perhaps North Korea will finally lose it, and launch a nuclear war. U.S. and Europe will respond. Hopefully then China and Russia respond back, and a nuclear holocaust will result.
I admit, this will probably never happen. But who knows?
they can't hit US or Europe and their missiles are of lower power lvl than Hiroshima bombs, they will bomb Japan and china will immediately blow the shit out of North Korea because of the fallout destroying farms in china

they can't hit US or Europe and their missiles are of lower power lvl than Hiroshima bombs, they will bomb Japan and china will immediately blow the shit out of North Korea because of the fallout destroying farms in china

Their ICBMs are now capable of reaching anywhere in mainland U.S. Hwasong-15 "is the first ballistic missile developed by North Korea that is theoretically capable of reaching all of the United States mainland." "range of more than 13,000 kilometers"

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/11/28/the-missile-north-korea-launched-can-hit-washington-dc.html

This was in 2017.

Given enough time, they may develop hydrogen weapons, etc.

Besides, China will never destroy NK. NK is the only buffer between it and South Korea, the bastion of U.S. Hence their continued economic support of NK since the country was created.

Their ICBMs are now capable of reaching anywhere in mainland U.S. Hwasong-15 "is the first ballistic missile developed by North Korea that is theoretically capable of reaching all of the United States mainland." "range of more than 13,000 kilometers"

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/11/28/the-missile-north-korea-launched-can-hit-washington-dc.html

This was in 2017.

Given enough time, they may develop hydrogen weapons, etc.

Besides, China will never destroy NK. NK is the only buffer between it and South Korea, the bastion of U.S.
the US has a strong missile defense, and I don't think kim Jong un wants to spend the rest of his life inside a bunker

the US has a strong missile defense, and I don't think kim Jong un wants to spend the rest of his life inside a bunker

Yeah I know, that's why I said it will probably never happen, because any nuclear strike by NK will result in U.S. and Europe wiping the country from the face of the earth. Kim will never do that.

It would be glorious though if NK did, ngl.

I think the native birth rate in the west will keep dropping due to all the degenracy. Which will couse a mass influx of foreigners. After that both the left and right extremes will star growing until one takes over and completely changes everything.

We're seeing it already with anarcho-tyranny enforced on working people while rapefugees pillage, live off welfare and get preferential treatment under the law, housing, food, medical coverage, you name it. Low-trust, low IQ foreigners flooding nations, causing crime, disease, violence and radical ethnic enclaves while the elites pillage and bankrupt what's left of Western civilization as our cuck politicians either are in on it or blackmailed to not stop it. God help those who have savings or actually are responsible wagecucks since they'll be robbed to pay for handouts either through direct confiscation or hyper-inflation.

There will only be mass chaos once the new middle class, yuppies (like me), are feeling the heat. That'll happen when cities get even more crowded, transportation comes to gridlock, and food and water become scarce. These things will affect the poor first, of course, but once wealthy professionals realize the number in their bank account can't do anything for them in the situation they're in and places like San Francisco, New York, London, Berlin become big FEMA camps, then the shit might actually hit the fan.