Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How do u guys keep yourself from raging ?

mrlunatic

mrlunatic

Traumatized beyond repair | Misfit for love
★★
So i get these occasional bursts of rage where i imagine myself beating foids to literal pulp. I can't help it , I'm not trying to glow post or anything man , i really can't help it.

I was doing some work now then all of a sudden i went to that raging phase and now I'm violently imagining myself raping and beating the ever living shit out of foids.

Have u seen elephants in musth? I don't think it's my fault man but i also recognise raging does more harm than good to my mental state, but coping can also work so much before you're pulled back into your miserable reality.

I've a lot of respect for the oldcels here who are still pulling through, i can't cope with this anymore

Last edited:
The shitposts on this forum make me rage more than anything else.
I'm fine as long as I stay away from here.

Just try to stay away from people as much as possible tbhngl.

Uh Huh Reaction GIF by Originals

So i get these occasional bursts of rage where i imagine myself beating foids to literal pulp. I can't help it , I'm not trying to glow post or anything man , i really can't help it.

I was doing some work now then all of a sudden i went to that raging phase and now I'm violently imagining myself raping and beating the ever living shit out of foids.

Have u seen elephants in musth? I don't think it's my fault man but i also recognise raging does more harm than good to my mental state, but coping can also work so much before you're pulled back into your miserable reality.

I've a lot of respect for the oldcels here who are still pulling through, i can't cope with this anymore
I use this forum. Church too.

I've had discussions with people on this forum with such mind boggling low IQ it legitimately made me rage irl.

i don't get any rage tbh
you get used to being alone over time and it becomes the norm. i don't think about having a gf even tho i think about approaching girls.

>doesn't want to glowpost
>glowposts

Anyway, I cope by thinking that they will be alone, childless, and ultimately unloved. This is true in some cases, so that's enough lifefuel for me to stop an ulcer.

I used to break old stuff and old furniture in the yard when I was really mad when I was younger, nowadays things rarely get to me.

Maybe because you're only an incel? Maybe you've female friends IRL ? I don't know I'm just guessing

My raging comes from the fact I'm literally completely invisible to foids.

Anyway, I cope by thinking that they will be alone, childless, and ultimately unloved. This is true in some cases, so that's enough lifefuel for me to stop an ulcer.
Foids always have a last option so i don't think it's true at all. And if that's something that's happening to a foid, then her standards are as high as the sky which is her fault

I just go out for some exercise and take my anger out that way it doesn't always work, but yesterday it did work wonders for my sleep schedule.

I just go out for some exercise and take my anger out that way it doesn't always work, but yesterday it did work wonders for my sleep schedule.

It really does help. Still chad only but still. .

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back