Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How do troons go into surgery without a second thought?

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★
Usually people are deathly afraid of surgeries even when they have deadly conditions and chronic pain and injuries.

Yet a troon retard inject himself with hormones without a second thought.

Cuts his dick clean or cuts her boobs and zips herself up like dude how? Are u retarded? Are u not afraid of thr surgery going wrong? Are u not afraid of bleeding? Of pain ? Of infections?

These people are too spoiled way too spoiled they know nothing about real life.

Ask @Fat Link , he has the best insight on such matters

They do have second thoughts

Usually people are deathly afraid of surgeries even when they have deadly conditions and chronic pain and injuries.

Cuts his dick clean or cuts her boobs and zips herself up like dude how? Are u retarded? Are u not afraid of thr surgery going wrong? Are u not afraid of bleeding? Of pain ? Of infections?

Not spoiled just a little bit ill

They don't think their mind has been completely demoralized and brainwashed. All thanks to the kike academia they really believe that gender is fluid and just chopping dick with axe/ modeling vagina into a demonic meat spawn caricature would mean you are now a different gender.

they're severely mentally ill and not in a based way like i am. trannies are sexually perverted faggots worthy of death. personally i think we should kill them all, but i think they;'re going to do that to themselves

Brainwashed depressed homosexual retards that think that their lives will make 180 turn and Chad and Stacy would pay attention to them.

They don't think their mind has been completely demoralized and brainwashed. All thanks to the kike academia they really believe that gender is fluid and just chopping dick with axe/ modeling vagina into a demonic meat spawn caricature would mean you are now a different gender.
Man u must be really fucked up in the head to willingly mutilate yourself for absolute no reason its weird how they dont realize this

Stacy would pay attention to them.
honestly, a lot of them do doh. i've only known one tranny (mtf) in my life and he had a mid-tier 6/10 girlfriend. people who are trannymaxxed and call themselves lesbians often haeve a lot of sexual success, even doh their dick no longer works b/c they inject estrogen in their body. personally i would never do that to get a girlfriend but trannymaxxing imo is a valid strategy for getting a gf

Gaslit by society. Usually they're also surrounded by foids and/or other tr00ns that derive sick pleasure from seeing a man become 'feminized'. Same reason as to why women are obsessed with gay guys, it's like a forbidden fruit to them that a man could be so un-masculine.

Also with shitloads of estrogen in the water, modern diet and forever chemicals/endocrine disruptors, these 'trans' MtF are basically just corporate lab experiments that have ingested so many female sex hormones that their body is convinced that lopping their cock off would make them align with gender identity more.

In terms of FtM, foids have a rose-tinted view of male life and think all men live like chads. Trans men make up the majority of detransitions because funnily enough living as a (most likely short) and feminine male does not allow them to live like a chad at all. They get to experience a fraction of truecel status and immediately dip.

Last edited:
trannymaxxing imo is a valid strategy for getting a gf
Is it though? I feel like most people attracted to transgender women are men. That's not a viable strategy...unless if estrogen makes you like boys or if you're already a gaycel. :feelskek:

Some are brainwashed, they're all mental ill. I saw a video of a trans chick talking about it n they said that it wasn't a 'choice' n that they had to because they didn't feel like their true self. some are so mental sick that they think they its the only way to go.