Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How do toilets see subhumans who have a glow up?

KillNiggers

KillNiggers

Been lurking .is since the start of XXth century
★★★★★
Let's say St. BlackOps2cel gets a glow up through plastic surgeries or some delayed puberty. He then somehow manages to get a toilet GF and then the foid after some time discovers what he looked like in the past. Would she leave him or stay with him?

they don't care about a persons past

Oh yeah, she'd definetly stay with him.

Depends on the toilet I think most wont care that much

I think they would definitely be psychologically affected. In their minds this guy is cheating through surgeries.
true but I think they would be blinded by the looks of the guy idk tbh

simple, just do not tell them about your past, and about seeing photos, if you are a subhuman you shouldn't even take photos... that is a huge normie trait

also if looksmaxxing works for you you are a fakecel

true but I think they would be blinded by the looks of the guy idk tbh
It's hard to say because when I see a toilet getting surgery I feel repulsed myself. I can't help it.

simple, just do not tell them about your past, and about seeing photos, if you are a subhuman you shouldn't even take photos... that is a huge normie trait

also if looksmaxxing works for you you are a fakecel
"If surgery that costs thousands of dollars to improve your looks works you are a fakecel bro"

Last edited:
It's hard to say because when I see a toilet getting surgery I feel repulsed myself. I can't help it.
If I got plastic surgery and ascended I would definitely not tell her that I had it

Subhumans dont have glow ups. “Glowups” are attractive guys with temporary fixable failos: fat, acne etc. And all of them already had some chicks wanting them even in their “before” phase bacause good genes can be seen under temporary failos.

No glowup for your face or height nigga

Subhumans dont have glow ups. “Glowups” are attractive guys with temporary fixable failos: fat, acne etc. And all of them already had some chicks wanting them even in their “before” phase bacause good genes can be seen under temporary failos.

Either that or they’re “pubertymaxxers”. Guys who were ugly but then went through puberty and changed.

The modern concept of looksmaxxing is generally thought of as improving your looks as much as you can naturally by skincare routines and facial and body exercises. Surgerymaxxing is a separate thing.

The modern concept of looksmaxxing is generally thought of as improving your looks as much as you can naturally by skincare routines and facial and body exercises. Surgerymaxxing is a separate thing.
Thats just softmaxes but doesnt matter what its called we have the same opinion

There is a glowup if you get lucky with 2-3 surgeries.