Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do the friends of people who get plastic surgery react?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41516
  • Start date
Deleted member 41516

Deleted member 41516

Banned
-
I’ve always wondered this, how do the friends of the people who get plastic surgery react? Like how do those people who get plastic surgery explain it to their friends?

The solution is to not have any friends in the first place. :feelzez:

Depends who it is and what it is. Do you mean humans getting plastic surgery, or toilets? Do you mean nosejob or boobjob? Usually I think most people don’t give a shit. I had a girl at my school before I graduated flaunt her new nosejob bandage like it was cute and no one cared.

Depends who it is and what it is. Do you mean humans getting plastic surgery, or toilets? Do you mean nosejob or boobjob? Usually I think most people don’t give a shit. I had a girl at my school before I graduated flaunt her new nosejob bandage like it was cute and no one cared.
Yeah like nose job and chin implant

Yeah like nose job and chin implant
No one will notice, and if they do they may even compliment that that person looks good with it. If this is you debating PS, go for it :feelsokman:

You get it and tell us

I’ve always wondered this, how do the friends of the people who get plastic surgery react? Like how do those people who get plastic surgery explain it to their friends?
They get an existential crisis

No one will notice, and if they do they may even compliment that that person looks good with it. If this is you debating PS, go for it :feelsokman:
Oh will it not make that much of a change?

Jelly and mostly unfriend them in the long run

As a enemy of surgery, i find it cringe when someone does that. Most others probably won’t even care.

Oh will it not make that much of a change?
It will. Again, depends on the surgery and what you want done. If it makes you feel less insecure, do it. Chin implant is a big one people would probably notice, even if they dont say anything.

If you aren’t at the very fucking least a borderline high tier normie surgery will get you nowhere and is a painful waste of money, imagine spending tens of thousands of dollars just to go from subhuman to subhuman, fucking :bluepill:cope
Why are you typing in my thread you fat bald schizo fuck

Because it’s not your true face. You walk around with a fake face and pretend it’s your natural face.
So you think it’s kind of like sacrificing your dignity?

Because it’s not your true face. You walk around with a fake face and pretend it’s your natural face.
Still better than bitches who get boob jobs, who also have no reason to get them in the first place. Have you seen those things?? :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

This is a side track, but once your dignity is gone or damaged, is there any way to get it back?
Not if youre truecel LMFAO you lose the amount of respect you may have had its over

Not if youre truecel LMFAO you lose the amount of respect you may have had its over
I’m not truecel tho, I’m like a high tier normie I’ve been told

Still better than bitches who get boob jobs, who also have no reason to get them in the first place. Have you seen those things?? :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
It’s the same. I‘m not a fan of plastic.

No, they don’t know, i lie about my life, my income and everything.
Isn’t living that lifestyle similar to how you described plastic surgery?

Isn’t living that lifestyle similar to how you described plastic surgery?
One thing is lying in order not to be seen as a failure, so you don’t get socially outcasted, the other thing is walking around with a fake face and pretending it’s yours.

I don’t think, that’s the same.

One thing is lying in order not to be seen as a failure, so you don’t get socially outcasted, the other thing is walking around with a fake face and pretending it’s yours.

I don’t think, that’s the same.
I do see your point. However for a below average looker, that surgery can be what also saves them from being socially outcasted forever. Especially cuz puberty can fuck people up like it did me
Youre allowed to hate plastics, but I would argue it can be the same situation for people. Wouldn’t get it myself still tho

I do see your point. However for a below average looker, that surgery can be what also saves them from being socially outcasted forever. Especially cuz puberty can fuck people up like it did me
Youre allowed to hate plastics, but I would argue it can be the same situation for people. Wouldn’t get it myself still tho
I just think, it’s cringe to walk around with a fake face, same as fake tits, lips or whatever, unless you are deformed, than i can understand that.

I just think, it’s cringe to walk around with a fake face, same as fake tits, lips or whatever, unless you are deformed, than i can understand that.
Based opinion. I agree depending on what they get done. But yeah, being deformed and getting PS applies to what I said about that saving them from being a social outcast. Everyones situations different

i think we can both agree fuck already attractive rich people who get it though. especially celebrities

"OOOOOOOH YOU'RE SO BEAUTIFUL QUEEEEEEEEN" :foidSoy:

Sth like that imo

Based opinion. I agree depending on what they get done. But yeah, being deformed and getting PS applies to what I said about that saving them from being a social outcast. Everyones situations different

i think we can both agree fuck already attractive rich people who get it though. especially celebrities
How do people react when those rich celebs get it anyways? Do they lose friends and shit or people just kind of act like they don’t notice?

How do people react when those rich celebs get it anyways? Do they lose friends and shit or people just kind of act like they don’t notice?
It’s usually big news. A lot of articles may even degrade them for it. Or praise .. that’s Hollywood for ya, they’re not like us