Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do Swede-cels cope with the horrifying demographics shift?

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
Sounds like a nightmare that a third of the population are foreign invaders. I don't even want to make fun of Sweden any longer. I am scared and depressed for them.

Sweden=cucked
Has been for a long time.
It's interesting how whites develop guilt over superiority. I'm not Swedish but I can admit that they're a master race basically.

Sweden=cucked
Why are Swedish people so arrogant? - 4ChanArchives : a 4Chan Archive of  /int/

Might be a good thing. Being an all-white nation is no good if they're all degenerate soycucks

Not a Swede but I personally do not give much shit about immigrants
If they really are going to let them rape, pillage and stir up shit. I have no solidarity with any nation.
Society did nothing but mistreat me my whole life, it can get fucked for all I care, in fact I want it to.
Buying into and getting invested in conservative outragebait shit like "Non-whites are coming to rape your women" as a social outcast incel sounds retarded, bro do you really have wives and daughters that you are gonna worry about:feelskek:?
I am not saying that you should be a :soy:refugees hecking welcome:soy: soyboy but your post is weird to me.

I knew a guy from sweden and he was brown :feelskek:

For their blondeness, beauty and intelligence.
Has been for a long time.
It's interesting how whites develop guilt over superiority. I'm not Swedish but I can admit that they're a master race basically.
Why do you think they're a master race?
I disagree. Only the Saxon race (English & some Germans) are the master race. Here's what Ben Franklin had to say about Swedes:
[T]he Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted.

I disagree. Only the Saxon race (English & some Germans) are the master race. Here's what Ben Franklin had to say about Swedes:
I think White people are gay and dumb

I think White people are gay and dumb
Honestly I agree. If this was a hundred years ago I'd laugh in your face. But we have fallen off a cliff and it's completely our own fault. I think Muslims are the master religion (can't say race coz they're not a race)

Honestly I agree. If this was a hundred years ago I'd laugh in your face. But we have fallen off a cliff and it's completely our own fault.
At least you admit your own flaws, unlike some smoothbrains who blame everything on the Jews.

Sweden population at different years:

1990: 8.5 million
2000: 8.8 million
2010: 9.3 million
2020: 10.3 million

The change is 1.8 million in the last 30 years. Interestingly the net natural growth is 0.4 million and net immigration is 1.4 million in that time.

Honestly I agree. If this was a hundred years ago I'd laugh in your face. But we have fallen off a cliff and it's completely our own fault. I think Muslims are the master religion (can't say race coz they're not a race)
Central and East Europe are fine, N. America is done for. West Europe might be salvagable if they get their shit together
At least you admit your own flaws, unlike some smoothbrains who blame everything on the Jews.
Not everything but it unironically got started by them

They likely cope with delusion. 'Oh, muh duhversity is good and wholesome! :soy::soy::soy::soy:'

I want Sweden to become Muslim so I can watch the feminists squeal.

I want Sweden to become Muslim so I can watch the feminists squeal.
mass immigration will most likely lead to westernization of islam rather than islamisation of the west

mass immigration will most likely lead to westernization of islam rather than islamisation of the west
I've wondered this myself and yeah they may all end up worshipping st. george floyd instead. Will see in 20 years