Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do some people NEETmaxx?

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
How do you have money to afford not doing anything?

C3726601 1801 4922 89BD A8AE76161161

My government gives unemployed people money.
Although right now it's harder because young men not working is becoming a problem and the government is demanding you do 18 hours of work to get unemployment money

diagnose yourself with autism by staying in your room 24/7 doing nothing but anime and vidya

My government gives unemployed people money.
Although right now it's harder because young men not working is becoming a problem and the government is demanding you do 18 hours of work to get unemployment money
18 hours of work a week isn't that much tbh. How much money do they get?

Governmentbuxx or familybuxx. If you don't have either it's tough.

And I have neither. Fuck me.
The brother of one of my friends is a semi-NEET (he only works at the store of their parents, but it's very light work like hanging there and answering eventual calls from clients) and married a very ugly and old but careermaxxed woman who kinda "betabuxx" him. The foid is 2,5/10 IMO.

He's not gl, but not an incel either, I'd rate him 5,5/10. This is a third option, but assuming you're incel it would probably be unfeasible.

Last edited:
The brother of one of my friends is a semi-NEET (he only works at the store of their parents, but it's very light work like hanging there and answering eventual calls from clients) and married a very ugly and old but careermaxxed woman who kinda "betabuxx" him. The foid is 2,5/10 IMO.

He's not gl, but not an incel either, I'd rate him 5,5/10. This is a third option, but assuming you're incel it would probably be unfeasible.
TBH that is a good plan if that women would leave her money and shit to him when she crooks.

you dont neetmax,you born to be neet bro

18 hours per month.
And I think you'll get around 700€ a month
That's great tbh. Can you decently live with that in Finland? In my country you can live with that just fine.

That's great tbh. Can you decently live with that in Finland? In my country you can live with that just fine.
You can manage, you'll live in a small apartment, you won't own a car or a good pc.
You might have to do dumpster diving.

To neetmax rn u need to buy some crypto since its down 90% and then slowly sell it as it goes up over the decade. It will go up so much u can neet if u do not spend money on stupid consumerables

Thats my formula . Find cheap crypto

Disability checks are given out in NA for everything ever.

18 hours per month.
And I think you'll get around 700€ a month
Fuck. I work around 130 hours per month and only get ~150% of that.

Wait wut? How does that work?
You do 18 hours of work every month, the rest of the month you can live off the government.
If you don't work, you'll get no money

Well, if you are a middle eastern immigrant, then you don't need to work. The government will pay you for transportation, your driving licence, events like trips to museums or zoos. That on top of getting unemployment money

You do 18 hours of work every month, the rest of the month you can live off the government.
If you don't work, you'll get no money

Well, if you are a middle eastern immigrant, then you don't need to work. The government will pay you for transportation, your driving licence, events like trips to museums or zoos. That on top of getting unemployment money
Ohhhhh gotcha. I thought you meant 18 hours a day. That's not a bad deal at all. Sorry to hear about your country's immigration policies. I always thought that Finland was less cucked than the rest of Scandinavia.

Ohhhhh gotcha. I thought you meant 18 hours a day. That's not a bad deal at all. Sorry to hear about your country's immigration policies. I always thought that Finland was less cucked than the rest of Scandinavia.
1% less cucked is still cucked

the governents tit is the only one we'll ever get to suck